Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone probe to see how much snow there is.

We probed 90ish cm 10 days ago, there was no snow between then and this last cycle, so I would guess with that one there is 6-7 feet depending on the ridge you are on.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The guys just called down from the groomer on Boulder. They are at the elevation sign and reporting 6 ft of snow above cabin and 4 ft at cabin now and it`s snowing hard up there. They will continue grooming the new snow expected this wk. They were able to put in the Kirkup trail and built the trail above the cabin today. Please be prepared to encounter one of the RSC`s friendly staff and pay for a daily trail pass or show proof of membership by this Fri.
Will know more about Frisby tomorrow.

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the updates -- that's fantastic news

Last edited:

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really hoping the FL Stays low.. planning on making a trip to revy from the coast this weekend !

you guys rule for early season conditions

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
We had to leave 2 sleds up frisby last night and walk to the cabin. The snow is bottomless and deep! Spent all day today and finally got em out. Thanks to the guys who gave us a ride out last night and everyone who offered help today ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416880934.885183.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416880953.550585.jpg

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and FYI... Anybody who says there not enough snow here is full of chit! Plenty to leave from the frisby lot right now. The trail is pretty beat up. Learned a lil' lesson on not dropping into holes with these snow conditions! Thank god for boost!
Glad to hear you guys made it out!

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
I've heard rumor there are three guys in the caribou closure area that couldn't make it out tonight. Search and rescue was called.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK I will ask.... Why did you have to leave the two sleds there?
NOT cause its a Polaris of course!!! damage..engine.. gas?
Glad it turned out well and you made it out safe...and it didn't dump and cover the sleds

Toro

Reaction score
It"s that time of the year again to dust off the old iron or if your lucky pick up the new ride and head to Revy for another epic season. Summer just keeps hanging in so the quads and dirt bikes have been out every weekend but that might be coming to an end soon. Last year we had the snow bikes out Oct 2nd up on Sale in 2 feet of powder. So post your rides with pics and let the sledding / biking begin.
Leaving on the 3rd for Revy (Frisby) 4 days of powder and stucks

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad it turned out well and you made it out safe...and it didn't dump and cover the sleds

Sounds like they dropped into a place they shouldn't of have when there is no base and 5' of fresh snow. Long day of getting stuck and not wanting to spend the night on the mountain I would guess.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Likely ran out of talent :)

haha no in all serious it must have been a gooder to have to walk out.

Top Bottom