Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
There was not much snow up Sale last weekend and it looks like it rained to the top on the ski hill web cam. I can see fresh snow up there from last night north of town but sure it's not much. I'll be checking it out on the snow bike on Sunday as my sled is staying put. This is the first year we have not started off on Frisby, no lack of rain just 4-5 degrees above normal.Waiting for a report back no McCrae friday afternoon.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was not much snow up Sale last weekend and it looks like it rained to the top on the ski hill web cam. I can see fresh snow up there from last night north of town but sure it's not much. I'll be checking it out on the snow bike on Sunday as my sled is staying put. This is the first year we have not started off on Frisby, no lack of rain just 4-5 degrees above normal.Waiting for a report back no McCrae friday afternoon.
Jack coming out to ride his bike too??

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that gnorm the powder gnome doesn't like the snow anymore........ But it is long overdue..... LETS RIDE

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTH PP--- I thought you had your snow dancing shoes on---- why is it every year I buy a new sled -- snow fails to arrive --- that's it -- NO more new sleds--- well.... for a couple years any how

Symesko

Reaction score
For what it's worth, everywhere is slow to get snow this year - however, places like Yellowknife are starting to get dumped on, which means it's slowly moving south. I seen some snow in the long term for central Alberta, so it's coming. Slowly. With any luck, it's coming in big dumps like it did last December!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The forcast says blue sky till nov 18. Thats Bull****. We all Better start snow dancing

Top Bottom