Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

Driftbuster

Reaction score
not liking these posts, leavin for golden tonight from SK for the AST course. Then off to Revy for 3 days of riding, sounds like Frisby is our best bet? Kimrick when you say the trail up to bezanson and kirkup do you mean the trail that leaves from Peaks?

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not liking these posts, leavin for golden tonight from SK for the AST course. Then off to Revy for 3 days of riding, sounds like Frisby is our best bet? Kimrick when you say the trail up to bezanson and kirkup do you mean the trail that leaves from Peaks?

The trail from peaks is okay. Once you hook up with Bezanson it is not the greatest ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418479999.582828.jpg

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

The parking lot to the Kirkup turnoff is fading away. Lots of gravel.
Cooler temps are being forecast for next week but no precip in the forecast.
We will need some another good system to move thru to have any hopes of pow.
You can find untracked spots all over but that does not mean its pow! Just untracked concrete...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SnoPro,
I was riding with Gibsons today, We basically did every spot on Boulder and snow is hero snow.
Lots of untracked but when and if you can sink a ski, you have have found the patch.
Trail fromFrisby is ridiable, the trail up to Bezanson and Kirkup should be decks and trucks.......
Welcome to late April conditions....
2nd lake actually has open water.
They closed trails on Frisby yesterday due to the creeks flowing......

Bizarre conditions for December.... but all in all great day today with on and off sunshine and great folks all around to share stories with..

Hope things change here in the next couple weeks.
Thanks a ton for the info Kimrick. Just gonna have to wait it out I guess.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not sure I can believe kimrick though.

Last time I was told it was junk by people riding and he said otherwise even though I don't think he was even out there yet. And turns out it was junk. Now other people are saying they had a good day and he is saying its junk.

Haha. I think he hangs out with Mark too much and it has rubbed off on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bryanmcc

Reaction score
too late for us to cancel our reservations. 13 hour drive tomorrow, hopefully we can find some decent riding. trying to be optimisitic.

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Same too late to cancel especially with the AST Course, hoping we can find something decent... 10 hour drive through tonight.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SnoPro,
I was riding with Gibsons today, We basically did every spot on Boulder and snow is hero snow.
Lots of untracked but when and if you can sink a ski, you have have found the patch.
Trail fromFrisby is ridiable, the trail up to Bezanson and Kirkup should be decks and trucks.......
Welcome to late April conditions....
2nd lake actually has open water.
They closed trails on Frisby yesterday due to the creeks flowing......

Bizarre conditions for December.... but all in all great day today with on and off sunshine and great folks all around to share stories with..

Hope things change here in the next couple weeks.
Thanks for the Tour richard, it was great meeting up with you again and exploring new areas. Couldn't have asked for better weather considering the forecast. Tons of untouched areas, just that everything is starting to setup.

Top Bottom