Official 2017 Arctic Cat Release Thread

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's the mental-ity in doo ville....when they excel...only they excel....but when some negative news arises (such as being lied to on engine hp)....we are ALL being lied to....and then...lol....and then, they spin it by saying that at least BRP was big enough to come clean and tell us while the rest of the manufacturers are still lying......the world is slanted when wearing doogles

and like Mikey keeps saying...that's the way we roll on skidoo&mud....lol If truth don't put doo on top, then we'll bend the truth to make it happen.........lol

Ok now I actually feel bad.
I have blown up 3 doo 800 motors and you have blown up how many cat motors...............oh that would be none.

Apparently I am a creature of habit.
My bad.
Doolaid has blinded many, just ask Maxwell.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I just watched Cat's 2 minute video on their 2017 mountain sleds. I remember he talked about what they changed for 2016. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't mention one single thing they changed on the 2017s. Curious way to promote your "new" sled. Although in fairness I think Polaris' 2017 mountain video could be accused of the same thing.

"We want to continue making them better." (I'm waiting for him to mention something they did... ... waiting ... end video). Sounds like a politician talking.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whoop looks like cat taking previous year sleds putting a new date plate on it and selling as next years model again.

So is Doo with the 174.
So is Poo with some of theres.
So is Yamahaha with some of theirs.

Cat does offer some new things that no one else does- like a snow bike.

Relax, no use fixing what isn't broken.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So is Doo with the 174.
So is Poo with some of theres.
So is Yamahaha with some of theirs.

Cat does offer some new things that no one else does- like a snow bike.

Relax, no use fixing what isn't broken.

You sure are getting stirred up this year! Must be time for you to change brands again..................:confused:

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If ferniesnow only knew what it was like to ride a sled that will actually work in the trees and on edge you might see some more interesting tree riding videos, but until then doo away! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sure are getting stirred up this year! Must be time for you to change brands again..................:confused:

My internal clock is telling me it's time for change. But I just can't hate the Pro.

It is that reason that I'm having a hard time deciding.... that and the amount of money needed ;)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
If ferniesnow only knew what it was like to ride a sled that will actually work in the trees and on edge you might see some more interesting tree riding videos, but until then doo away! Lol

Hahahaha..................seems Llduke doesn't have any trouble in the trees on his Doo. Might just be the rider and something to doo with aging..............:confused:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why i the f didnt they put the new body work on all the sleds? Next year with the new motor? The turbo four stroke and the 600rs has it. Looks narrower, lighter, less parts.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks to me like they are trying to use up a bunch of old accessories

Top Bottom