Official 2015/2016 Fernie conditions

amward

Reaction score
Just had a couple guys back out of our group heading to Fernie on Monday Feb. 22nd. Have room in the house and enclosed trailer for up to 2 riders. Leaving Regina at 8:30am on Monday, coming home Saturday. Only responsible, equipped, like to have fun "safely" need apply! Lol!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
incredible riding yesterday and today. and yes I realize the thread is useless without pics

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going out for the Field day AST1 with Snow Shepard's, planning on spending the rest of the week in the area,so if someone wouldn't mind a tag along, PM me.

Was about 2" of snow in town this AM, and the clouds were breaking by the end of the day. Forecast looks nice for the week.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

jlk10

Reaction score
Awesome video Doug! A few spots look familiar. Our tracks are long covered up by the looks. Conditions look awesome!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty good day today managed untracked all day and was sunny snow has consolidated and the snow pack seems to be stabilizing from my observations it definitely felt more like mid April then February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty good day today managed untracked all day and was sunny snow has consolidated and the snow pack seems to be stabilizing from my observations it definitely felt more like mid April then February

Great looking meadow. Looks like it was pretty deep today!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great looking meadow. Looks like it was pretty deep today!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

More of a shelf right below the peaks tonnes of fresh back there today found deep snow further back was a good day

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I gotta doo, what I doo best.......................find some untracked snow today!

Took the option of missing the last couple days and resting the ol' bones, as I have a busy week starting today.

Top Bottom