Official 2015/2016 Fernie conditions

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I can't answer your question and I always wonder why there are so many sideways pictures. Site is broken?????

I can fix them for you from this end but you should be able to fix them also..................:confused:

IMG_4950.jpg IMG_4951.jpg

Last edited:

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't answer your question and I always wonder why there are so many sideways pictures. Site is broken?????

I can fix them for you from this end but you should be able to fix them also..................:confused:

View attachment 194365 View attachment 194366

So how do you fix them from your end? Every application I open them with on my PC shows them in the correct Portrait position. I cant find any options during uploading that gives a choice of Portrait or landscape...also could not find any threads that deal with this issue...search function leaves something to be desired.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So how do you fix them from your end? Every application I open them with on my PC shows them in the correct Portrait position. I cant find any options during uploading that gives a choice of Portrait or landscape...also could not find any threads that deal with this issue...search function leaves something to be desired.

I copy your picture to iPhoto, rotate clockwise, and re-post it. It takes a little longer than the girl doing her searches on Expedia.com but not much more time involved.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Only one picture yesterday. A beauty of a day with more and more difficulty finding untracked; it is there if one looks hard enough. The sun came out, the snow got a little sticky, and the golden fried chicken breast with onions, red pepper pieces, and the Thai sweet chilli sauce (all cooked on TheThing can designed and made by Al at the Revy SledShed) was awesome at 7200'.

IMG_4043.jpg

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics! Weather looks a bit better than the 14 degrees in Calgary yesterday!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom