ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back to conditions: ski hill got 20cm overnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
That is true. Rolling Hills got 20-30 depending on where one measured. We had a great day! The better half had quite a laugh at this stuck. Visibility was a little flat at times.......

IMG_3957.jpg

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oof, only one day off this week but may just have to come out Sunday...

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was thinking drive up Friday after work ride Saturday then half of sunday and back for work Monday. Other guy canT go so I'm by myself. If I could find another person to ride I would make the drive to CNP and meet them there

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Was thinking drive up Friday after work ride Saturday then half of sunday and back for work Monday. Other guy canT go so I'm by myself. If I could find another person to ride I would make the drive to CNP and meet them there
Might be two of us from the area going as well, I'm south east of white city, and other guys from north Moose Jaw. Got a trailer that fit three sled's? My truck has a boost leak I gotta fix or I'd offer take mine with my sled deck.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bout a foot to a foot and a half of fresh on concrete today mostly in touched trails getting rough from morisey best fwa! Is the club going to groom morisey or coal creek only now?

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be two of us from the area going as well, I'm south east of white city, and other guys from north Moose Jaw. Got a trailer that fit three sled's? My truck has a boost leak I gotta fix or I'd offer take mine with my sled deck.

Okay heading up north to weeks this weekend but for sure riding Fernie next weekend.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode yesterday. Snow was good. Getting heavy towards end of day. Trail is brutal. Not sure why with all new snow. we went to both gearhub and ghost rider and neither place had any club memberships to sell???? Also no one taking trail fees??? Guess it's hard to make money when no one will take it.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Rode yesterday. Snow was good. Getting heavy towards end of day. Trail is brutal. Not sure why with all new snow. we went to both gearhub and ghost rider and neither place had any club memberships to sell???? Also no one taking trail fees??? Guess it's hard to make money when no one will take it.

Interesting!

Go to the fancy-dandy FB page and let them know and see if you get a response. Sort of like...........it is broken and nobody wants to step up :confused:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was pretty good last weekend but as Doug mentioned, it needs to settle now and then get another 2 ft on top and it will be better. Trail in from Coal Creek was great both days, would recommend riding out of there. Really hard underneath and lots of traction in the trees, some deep pockets once you can find them.

Anybody know what the deal was with the chopper at Wranglers on Saturday? Saw it flying around and land but nobody knew anything about when we asked.

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's a chopper run in fernie area? "Gat-tu-da-choppa!!"

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we were there a few weeks back we also saw a choppa but didn't see where he was headed.

Top Bottom