Officer accidentally shots man in Minnesota

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are right 100%. Just talked to my RCMP buddy a couple minutes ago. I asked him about it> Here is his response and I would screenshot it if I could post pics on this site. I asked him what RCMP protocols are:

"Fu**ing idiots! Yes you are required to have one chambered at all times when on duty. There is rarely enough time to draw, chamber a round, (which takes 2 hands) and then get on target. So no she wouldn't have chambered a round. I've disciplined officers who were found with an empty chamber. Terrible situation for her. We were trained to either carry your taser on your non gun side or on a leg holster to prevent that from happening. I don't know how she was carrying her taser? Officers learn by muscle memory to draw automatically. I'd draw and unload and load every day. That way you can do it without thinking. I think she just went back to her muscle memory as she keyed her vision on the suspect and accidentally drew on him? The sad part is they try and make it racist. Plus, don't resist and you won't get shot. "

Scott is a good buddy and I trust what he tells me. He was transferred out as detachment chief in Mayerthorpe 2 weeks before that fatal shooting of 4 officers in 2005. He wishes he would have been there but I'm glad he wasn't.

The best part of all that is dont resist and you won't get shot.
Sit still hands up and ONLY do as told.
Anything else can be considered resisting, quite simple.
With the past and present tensions in the US if you are resisting you should be expecting to have a bullet come your way.
You want to bitch about the situation do it the next day.

Biotching at the scene does however help to clean up the gene pool.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best part of all that is dont resist and you won't get shot.
Sit still hands up and ONLY do as told.
Anything else can be considered resisting, quite simple.
With the past and present tensions in the US if you are resisting you should be expecting to have a bullet come your way.
You want to bitch about the situation do it the next day.

Biotching at the scene does however help to clean up the gene pool.
greasy sent me the unedited video of the highway patrolman shot down south by a mexican with an AR at a roadside stop. Now you can see what cops are up against and the anxiety they must have when by themselves at a traffic stop.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
fef3cfb80dd1d83cbba16cb8ebbd2bfb.jpg

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
greasy sent me the unedited video of the highway patrolman shot down south by a mexican with an AR at a roadside stop. Now you can see what cops are up against and the anxiety they must have when by themselves at a traffic stop.

I seen that video yesterday that is heartbreaking. We should post that up. That’s the one where the cop went to the passenger side he pulled him over for tint on the windows?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That cop getting gunned down is exactly why they are so trigger happy, and I don't blame them. That is the real tragedy, he was just trying to do his job and got killed for it. Any bets the guy getting killed in the hospital was also a innocent black man who was such a good guy? Fawking lowlifes should just do everyone a favor and off each other.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow they do not listen to the cops ongoing warnings at all.
No surprise at all that they get shot.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another upstanding dude met his maker. High on drugs. Lets legalize drugs! What could go wrong?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another upstanding dude met his maker. High on drugs. Lets legalize drugs! What could go wrong?

You really have to want the job as a cop.
Prosecuted if you shoot, shot if you don't shoot first.

Watching these videos they are over exposing themselves and need to shoot sooner and not in the leg.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You really have to want the job as a cop.
Prosecuted if you shoot, shot if you don't shoot first.

Watching these videos they are over exposing themselves and need to shoot sooner and not in the leg.

Yup I say throw away the taser, and give them another 1911. Is it so hard for people to act right.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The woman cop got arrested and is up on 2nd degree charges. Her life is **cked. Her house has a high fence around and is heavily guarded.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The woman cop got arrested and is up on 2nd degree charges. Her life is **cked. Her house has a high fence around and is heavily guarded.

Yeah, I don't think she meant to kill him at all, sad for her, but the shooter at the so called jan 6 insurection will not be charged, hmmm

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think she meant to kill him at all, sad for her, but the shooter at the so called jan 6 insurection will not be charged, hmmm
Yeah the left wants to defund the police and the current government wants to add a couple hundred Capitol police officers to that solitary block of real estate in Washington? I guess defunding is only for the commoners.

Top Bottom