oakley goggles

malinowski3

Reaction score
just wondering how oakley crowbar goggles work i ordered a pair and they should be here probably tomorrow or thurs I also ordered a go pro helmet cam
cant wait to see how they work

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just bought a pair of crowbars with the purple lens and they worked great, suggestion is to bring a helmet along and find the best pair that also fits inside the helmut for a tighter seal so you will have less fogging.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought a pair and i like them, but i liked my 509's better...

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i used to wear the oakleys liked them.... but expensive...
i like my 509's alot more....

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get 509s or smith 89 series. they are snowmobile goggles with larger face foam and a nose guard, so you dont freeze your face.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Oakley O Frames and so does my wife. They fit our HJC helmets very well. Best goggles I have owned but I have yet to try the 509's everyone seems to like.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My vote for 509 to ....Im ordering the new aviators after new years

rowdycat

Reaction score
i have oakley o frames also and they are awesome. They never fog up no matter what the temp even in -40

greenlightning86

Reaction score
I have had oakley o-frames for 7 years and they have never fogged up. They also fit very well with my HJC helmet.

samson smith

Reaction score
just wondering how oakley crowbar goggles work i ordered a pair and they should be here probably tomorrow or thurs I also ordered a go pro helmet cam
cant wait to see how they work

Oakley ski goggles are most famous for its quality and top of the snowboarding protective eye wear. Oakley ski goggles are available in several designs, colors and that fulfill your needs. Oakley ski goggles best features are well advanced in technology and function. Because of these features, most of the people prefer to use the Oakley snow gear for the eyes. It is not more expensive and easily available in the any of the snowboard goggles.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Milton made great point about fitting your goggles to your helmet. When People come into the store I always prefer fitting their goggles based upon how they fit within the helmet and on their face. Everyone has a different shape of face so not all brands fit each person the same. Good luck with your goggles, I hope you enjoy them. :)

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone try the 509 sinister Burant back country edition?

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone try the 509 sinister Burant back country edition?

if you have every used yellow lens then you pretty much what you are getting, just with 509 frames and a thicker strap.

so they will be great if you like 509 googles

skidplate

Reaction score
I've used Oakley's for years for snowboarding and they (Wisdom and Crowbar models) fit my sled helmet the best. No fog, great snow clearing, no issues. Worth the price. My buddy tossed his 509's after he borrowed my Crowbars for a day.

Ski Pol

Reaction score
Love my Oakley's for flat light! I have 509 aviators and sinister's they are not as good for flat light IMO, but great for blue bird days and the aviators look bad ass!

Top Bottom