November Conditions

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try and post some pics tomorow. Had some guys in the shop tonight that were up lucielle and said there was just over a foot of fresh from yesterday's storm up there. They dropped over into the butterfly, and make it back out without any damage.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try and post some pics tomorow. Had some guys in the shop tonight that were up lucielle and said there was just over a foot of fresh from yesterday's storm up there. They dropped over into the butterfly, and make it back out without any damage.
DANGER:d

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We rode Bell today, lots of land mines. We played in the lower areas and the trees to try to stay out of the battle fields. The powder was fresh and good but you just had to know where to ride. I pegged a rock under boost and went for a ride. One youngster in our group broke his lower A arm and bent his shock bad in an 09 RMK.

Here are a few pictures. Were off to Renshaw tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMGP2006 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2006 (Small).JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 732
  • IMGP2007 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2007 (Small).JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 749
  • IMGP2008 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2008 (Small).JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 733

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Bell today, lots of land mines. We played in the lower areas and the trees to try to stay out of the battle fields. The powder was fresh and good but you just had to know where to ride. I pegged a rock under boost and went for a ride. One youngster in our group broke his lower A arm and bent his shock bad in an 09 RMK.

Looks like we need more snow to fall, I wanna go start breaking in the new sled but i think i'll wait.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Enjoy the deletion ditches on the way up!!!!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Looks like they got more since we were there last weekend.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We went to Renshaw today and it was totally awesome. Lots of deep pow!!
We made a trail into the meadow south east of the cabin, it was 2-3 feet deep no rocks to worry about. Then went close to the cabin and played in a few area's that were totally sweet. Staged at KM 2, some snow on trail to keep the sliders cool then at KM 7 it was good put the scratchers down. Did'nt really need them after KM 12 it was good. Was very good the rest of the way up. The deactivation ditches were good as well only one that had water but it was quite easy as well as the trail up through the bush up to the cabin. The snow is down on the hills though, cant really think of getting into blackwater or other area's yet. And my sled ran Awesome, Thanks to Neil (NM), best its ever worked.:d:d

Attachments

• IMGP2056 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2056 (Small).JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 515
  • IMGP2054 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2054 (Small).JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 516
  • IMGP2049 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2049 (Small).JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 507
  • IMGP2022 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2022 (Small).JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 508
  • IMGP2018 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2018 (Small).JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 525

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Ron
Just left a message on your cell!
I think I got my answer!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We rode Luceile today. Staged at staging area. Snow on trail all the way up. Trail is in great shape for not being groomed. The snow at the cabin was thin, mabie a couple feet deep, needs anouther 2 - 3 feet. Lots of small spruce trees all over and tons of rocks. We went down the granny trail and played in the meadows, snow was a bit deeper then we headed a bit more north by the waterfall and the snow was better there was just too many small trees to go around still. In all the other areas there was too many land mines and you were breaking through to the hard alpine.
If you know where to look you can have a good day, but I would stay off the hills untill there is at least 3 more feet of snow. Can't post pics as i'm on my I phone and there in the camera. No damage to any sleds or body's today. Sled again ran great again. One of the guys we were riding with pulled out his starter rope. Kind of goofy that there is nothing on the comet clutch to hook a rope on but we just overlapped the rope and pulled.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Renshaw this weekend , met Ron and his crew up there on Saturday. We punched in on Friday and had a blast , like he said it was laking on snow but still very ridable. We went up and over into the east bowl and played , found hood deep powder !! There was some land minds to watch for for sure , we had one bent trailing arm on a Polaris 800 and that was all. Thanks to the fella at spindrift for fixing us up and getting us back out on the hill. Just a not that if you are gonna go make sure you have good carbides on as the bottom 15k is very icy!!! Also it was snowing pancake flakes when we left there Saturday evening!!

Attachments

• Sledding Mcbride Nov 2010 015.jpg
    Sledding Mcbride Nov 2010 015.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 508
  • Sledding Mcbride Nov 2010 011.jpg
    Sledding Mcbride Nov 2010 011.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 512
  • Sledding Mcbride Nov 2010 013.jpg
    Sledding Mcbride Nov 2010 013.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 506
  • Sledding Mcbride Nov 2010 012.jpg
    Sledding Mcbride Nov 2010 012.jpg