November Conditions

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say no news is good news , but I'm having a hard time believing that. Seen the pics from Belle, not very encouraging , no posts of anyone trying to go into Renshaw since our trek in there Nov. 12 , not very encouraging, seen the weather reports, nothing to be excited about.
Anyone with any news???????? What happenned with the planned cabin repair trip, still not enough snow to get in??????

Help me........ I need news......... trip planned for first weekend in Dec. Might have to plan to work on the garage there instead if the snow keeps delaying itself.

Snow dancing :tazz::firefire::bluesbros::party2::common001::

woodym7

Reaction score
can you get up the trail from there though, thinking about coming out thursday for a ride........just want to get into the meadows fnot really worried about getting to the peaks yet....or better yet is there enough snow up in the meadows to go play a bit and get a fix?

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi All, well there is forecasted snow for the next 3 days so everyone start snow dancing! Rod is hoping to get the groomer started as soon as he can, but not enough snow yet. So maybe this week will bring lots of white our way? Fingers crossed! :tazz::bluesbros::common001::cheering:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are calling for a couple of cm's of snow today and another 10cm of snow tonight and then there is a 60% chance of flurries for a few days after that.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
They say no news is good news , but I'm having a hard time believing that. Seen the pics from Belle, not very encouraging , no posts of anyone trying to go into Renshaw since our trek in there Nov. 12 , not very encouraging, seen the weather reports, nothing to be excited about.
Anyone with any news???????? What happenned with the planned cabin repair trip, still not enough snow to get in??????

Help me........ I need news......... trip planned for first weekend in Dec. Might have to plan to work on the garage there instead if the snow keeps delaying itself.

Snow dancing :tazz::firefire::bluesbros::party2::common001::

I don't know of anyone going into the Renshaw since you were here. The boys were supposed to go up last weekend for repairs to the cabin but it has been put off until there is more snow and it warms up a bit. Should be later this week. For now, most guys are going up Belle and Lucille. Snow clouds are starting to roll in, but nothing to speak of yet. Will post when something happens.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I don't know of anyone going into the Renshaw since you were here. The boys were supposed to go up last weekend for repairs to the cabin but it has been put off until there is more snow and it warms up a bit. Should be later this week. For now, most guys are going up Belle and Lucille. Snow clouds are starting to roll in, but nothing to speak of yet. Will post when something happens.

Your just the best weather girl
:beer::beer::eek::beer::beer:

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
can you get up the trail from there though, thinking about coming out thursday for a ride........just want to get into the meadows fnot really worried about getting to the peaks yet....or better yet is there enough snow up in the meadows to go play a bit and get a fix?

Woody,

Rode there Sat and you could leave from parking lot but you'll ride a bit of gravel for the first few kms. Better from km 3 or 4. Once your up, there is enough snow to either get your fix....or cause you to fix.:d We dropped into the meadows by way of the granny trail and had a bit of fun but it's still very risky. Lots of landmines. One of our team wrote his sled off on Friday, more his fault than the conditions. But it was better than working. :d

Cheers,

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls we seem to have a bit of a snow storm on the go here in mcbride now... SWEEET!!

woodym7

Reaction score
So heading up first thing in the am, what you guys think ive asked a few times and have gotten different answers everytime, one complete newbie, just 2 of us coming, and one brand new sled just want to do a break in ride more than anything and get a fix, with the snow coming down does this change where to go, any advice is appreciated as always

:beer::beer::beer:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
So heading up first thing in the am, what you guys think ive asked a few times and have gotten different answers everytime, one complete newbie, just 2 of us coming, and one brand new sled just want to do a break in ride more than anything and get a fix, with the snow coming down does this change where to go, any advice is appreciated as always

:beer::beer::beer:

One newbie & One new sled - still best to start off at Belle.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mcbride was supposed to get 5-10 cm today according to the weathernetwork and another 5cm tomorrow. Seems like the weather network lied again...

It looks like it's snowin up a little higher than town. It's windy in town and blowin snow.

Dragin

Reaction score
Mcbride was supposed to get 5-10 cm today according to the weathernetwork and another 5cm tomorrow. Seems like the weather network lied again...

The Ontario weather network (aka the weather network) never gets the forecast right west of Manitoba! Ok that's all for my rant . Wish there was more snow last weekend won't make it until after Xmas now.

Thanks to all the locals for giving us the true weather and conditions.

Top Bottom