Notable difference

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To all my drink the blue doolaid friends.

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yup... had my first ride on My Axys... others tried it out too... the thing is freakin amazing....!!!!!! Absolute perfect balance.. agility, light weight.. super deep pow tree riding.. and it was stellar..! ... My experience.. my opinion... but TAKE THAT!
Wayyyyyyyyyy easier than the 2011-2015 pro... although many thought that wasn't possible... I would have changed the other size and font... but I struggled to go back to a small font with just black... so accept me as I am.... much love.

Take that!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To all my drink the blue doolaid friends.

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yup... had my first ride on My Axys... others tried it out too... the thing is freakin amazing....!!!!!! Absolute perfect balance.. agility, light weight.. super deep pow tree riding.. and it was stellar..! ... My experience.. my opinion... but TAKE THAT!
Wayyyyyyyyyy easier than the 2011-2015 pro... although many thought that wasn't possible... I would have changed the other size and font... but I struggled to go back to a small font with just black... so accept me as I am.... much love.

Take that!

no need to yell.:nono:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20151221112054(11).jpg
20151221111323(10).jpg
The balance is awesome. A couple pics from our break in day. Vis wasn't the greatest, but I so didn't care. Loved the way it popped up on top of the snow and stayed there. I feel this is a total game changer for Polaris.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how on earth do you do that without a tilty suspension and 16" track :confused::rolleyes:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah , I think they should have stuck with a 2008 chassis, narrowed up the ski stance, moved the bars further back, wreck the track by trying to make it feel narrower, and put a knuckle in the middle of the suspension to make it possible,e to lean over without hanging off the side like a monkey.

Top Bottom