pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep as is see the air intake sticking out the top ? Lol
For deep snow I guess?

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read all the posts after Chris's and you guys wonder why this site is dying? Just a bunch of haters. Fak, a guys goes out of his way to post a shot to fire up OUR stoke and guys jump on him. Really?

Great shot, fired me up while I waited for the snow to pile up, now going out for a rip boy. I am not sure I will bother reporting or posting picks though, just so I can hear that my sled sucks, and the snow sucks....blah blah, we all who go on this site know who suck😎

Last edited:

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! Is this at brandywine Chris would like to go up next weekend!
I was going to give Brandy a try today then had second thoughts. Riding next weekend with Chris and looks like a little bit of snow coming through the week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

EmEight

Reaction score
Read all the posts after Chris's and you guys wonder why this site is dying? Just a bunch of haters. Fak, a guys goes out of his way to post a shot to fire up OUR stoke and guys jump on him. Really?

Great shot, fired me up while I waited for the snow to pile up, now going out for a rip boy. I am not sure I will bother reporting or posting picks though, just so I can hear that my sled sucks, and the snow sucks....blah blah, we all who go on this site know who suck

I couldn't agree more. I'm so tired of every thread ending in a brand battle. To many morons on this site. Ride what you ride and shut up about it.

Nice pic Chris. Hope you are enjoying the pro.

nate_9ers

Reaction score
Great pic, it was deceiving angle though cause I thought you were missing your handlebars at first ha

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Great shot, fired me up while I waited for the snow to pile up, now going out for a rip boy. I am not sure I will bother reporting or posting picks though, just so I can hear that my sled sucks, and the snow sucks....blah blah, we all who go on this site know who suck😎
Oh come on revy..

Can't be one commodore post.... Jebus get off ur high horse

It was funny, and in reference to the posts before mine

We need snow, as some grumpy people as of late

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Great shot, fired me up while I waited for the snow to pile up, now going out for a rip boy. I am not sure I will bother reporting or posting picks though, just so I can hear that my sled sucks, and the snow sucks....blah blah, we all who go on this site know who suck

BINGO!!! You hit the nail right on the head!!

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the long and the short of it is......He is SLEDDING....on a MOUNTAIN......with BLUEBIRD conditions.... no matter what he wins....LOL ( even if that sled was a 74' bravo or something.......)
icon10.gif

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

FWIW my post was with a joking touch of sarcasm as most of Chris' shots you can't see him never mind his sled the snow is so deep. That was still a great shot though.
Any day with blue skies in the mountains on a sled is a great day. I'd ride a snocruiser on a day like that in the mountains if I could!! Beats working!!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Couldn't agree with you more RevyG!!! That doo-laide must be some potent sh!t, I think it's a conspiracy!!

Top Bottom