Nice site, here is what I ride.

erauto

Reaction score
My name is Eric. Live In Hinton. Do lots of riding around Hinton, mostly brule dunes, and the stretch to it from town. both sides of Hwy 16. My rides include a 06 outlander 800, chip,pipe,twin air,clutch kit, 27 inch xtr.(for the present time only. soon 28 are coming.) My other ride is a costom built 87 Banshee, with lots of mods, too much to list, once or twice a year I make to Renshaw Mtn, or others in Mcbride Bc, in my 97 zrt 600, 154 track 2 ichl lug. And last when ever running, an 88 blazer with a 700hp Blown 427sb. I also have recently retired my 03 kodiak 450, althought it still makes the run every now and then, with a fresh engine and recent carb overhaul thanks to HINTON ATV for the help in diagnosing. Anyways just pm me if any questions.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome Aboard..... This Is Your Newest Addiction................are You Gonna Be At The Sled Show In Edmonton In October? If You Are We'll See You There At The Snowandmud Booth(or The Snow Angels Booth). Good To See Some Old Wheels Still Bringin' The Big Horses!!! We Need Pics Of These Toys, Man!!!!!:d:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard,Im going to be in Hinton Thankgiving weekend and I may stop by and see Shaun at Hinton atv and check out what he's working on.Great place to know a atv guy!
catmando!

Last edited:

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
Hey Eric. If you figure out how to put pics up here let me know! Thanks for the plug.
Everybody! Eric is an awsome mechanic. His shop here in Hinton is one of the busiest in town.
You forgot the RC Car! (Even it has a performance exaust by Er Auto!)

Top Bottom