Glad to be here

rx1guy

Reaction score
I just found this site and joined, It seems from the reading that I have done that it is mostly a Canadian site. I like that. I am a member of some other great forums but they are mostly geared to the US. They are all great site though, but it's nice to see more info on the areas that I live and ride. Lots of great reading here and I hope to contribute to some of the posts. A bit about myself: I have recently switched to the yamaha 4 stroke sleds and love them, but don't hold that agaist me. I have a 03 rx1(mine), an 06 attack(wifes) and a 91 indy 400(sons). I have a 08 rzr(mine), 97 honda foreman 400(wifes) and 01 honda rancher 350es(sons). I have been around snowmobiles and quads for some time now and love to tinker with them. I bought the rzr and attack totaled off and did a complete rebuild from the frame up. I am in the middle of a rebuild on the 91 indy 400 and the 01 rancher, with my 12 year old son and at the end, they will be his. It seems to be my thing to buy stuff extremly cheap and fix them up. Enough about me, just glad I found this place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom