NHL Trade Deadline Rumors?

G

Guest1

Oh is that what you EXPECT! :loser:
It has nothing to do with affording it and everything to do with the fact your an a$$hole. I've never had a problem paying up on a bet before cause most people can accept the fact that $hit happens and mistakes are made. You just couldn't be happy to win one 40 and drink it happily in your lonely little world, but you'd rather run your mouth and try to get more precious booze.
Drink much?

:rolleyes: was that supposed to hurt my feelings ... keep trying.

Now pay attention V-K because I now realize that you are to fuggin stupid to understand simple things ...Yes that is what I expect... only mistake made was me betting with you ... If I would have been happy with 1 x 40 I would have only bet 1 x 40 and I wouldn't have made the bet as stated that YOU accepted...the bet would have been that the OILDRIPS won't make the playoffs ... PERIOD ... so keep running your mouth PUNK because I really don't fuggin care what you have to say. WELCHERS in my circle are right up their with Liars and Thieves ... GOT A$$HOLE

Last edited:

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
:rolleyes: was that supposed to hurt my feelings ... keep trying.

Now pay attention V-K because I now realize that you are to fuggin stupid to understand simple things ...Yes that is what I expect CHUMP...Only mistake made was me betting with you ... If I would have been happy with 1 x 40 I would have only bet 1 x 40 and I wouldn't have made the bet as stated ...it would have been that the OILDRIPS won't make the playoffs PERIOD ... so keep running your mouth PUNK because I really don't fuggin care what you have to say. WELCHERS in my circle are right up their with Liars and Thieves ... GOT A$$HOLE

Bed Wetter? Good one.
I'm done wasting my time.
Go f#ck yourself

G

Guest1

RENX...Thanks for the pm...Looking forward to getting my 40 o Baileys :d :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...How is that IMODIUM working for you ;)

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

WELCHER!!!
Well Fabster this guy must be related to the loserton OILERs. I heard a rumor today they may hire Ted Nolan he should get along good with Souray. They could now be known as the soup up oilers, such as a native that is intoxicated.. Souped up Indian. Agaign I would like to have a drink with you if this guy would own up to his bet..:nono::nono:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well Fabster this guy must be related to the loserton OILERs. I heard a rumor today they may hire Ted Nolan he should get along good with Souray. They could now be known as the soup up oilers, such as a native that is intoxicated.. Souped up Indian. Agaign I would like to have a drink with you if this guy would own up to his bet..:nono::nono:

What the hell does welching on a bet have to do with the oilers..a bet is a bet, a welcher weltches..and the Oilers are done, let them golf in peace and we can revisit the whole rivalery in fall.......:rant:

G

Guest1

What the hell does welching on a bet have to do with the oilers..a bet is a bet, a welcher weltches..and the Oilers are done, let them golf in peace and we can revisit the whole rivalery in fall.......:rant:

I can't wait for Fall .... that is when I will collect more 40's from the ESKIECHOMO fans :d and because it is an OILDRIP fan who is doing the WELCHING ;)

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I can't wait for Fall .... that is when I will collect more 40's from the ESKIECHOMO fans :d and because it is an OILDRIP fan who is doing the WELCHING ;)

I understand he calls himself a fan, he may very well also be an exotic dancer....that has nothing to do with the welch....an oilers fan is an oilers fan (and stubborn) an exotic dancer is an exotic dancer, and a welcher is a welcher...one affiliation has nothing to do with the other

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh is that what you EXPECT! :loser:
It has nothing to do with affording it and everything to do with the fact your an a$$hole. I've never had a problem paying up on a bet before cause most people can accept the fact that $hit happens and mistakes are made. You just couldn't be happy to win one 40 and drink it happily in your lonely little world, but you'd rather run your mouth and try to get more precious booze.
Drink much?

Yes a mistake was made you were on the wrong end of this bet. If your claiming you misunderstood...your still on the wrong end of this bet.
$hit happens and mistakes mean you lost, so in your words "accept the fact"
Pay -Up ..Be a Man.........If choose not to, Fab will entertain himself and everyone with this forever.:eek::d:d

G

Guest1

Yes a mistake was made you were on the wrong end of this bet. If your claiming you misunderstood...your still on the wrong end of this bet.$hit happens and mistakes mean you lost, so in your words "accept the fact" Pay -Up ..Be a Man.........If you choose not to, Fab will entertain himself and everyone with this forever. :eek: :d :d

Especially when I am DRUNK and LONELY :d

Top Bottom