NHL Trade Deadline Rumors?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I HEARD FLAMES AND OILERS ARE TRADING CITIES.......... :d:d:d:d

I like the proximity to the mountains....but they had better take all the pricks with them....Still think we get the raw end of that deal...:nono:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was in punta cana missed all the trade excitement....

G

Guest1

Just to remind you of what the BET really is VK ;) :beer:

Yeah yeah..... get it all in while you can. You wanna bet that your Flamers $hit the bed and don't get out of the first round either? Heres the bet....If the Oilers don't make the playoffs, I'll put a Flames logo as my avatar for a full month. If the flames lose in the first round, You put an Oilers logo as your avatar for an entire month.You in?:)

:rolleyes: Been there done that bet (Avatars)....fuggin TEE....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! ;)
Here is the bet VK ... I bet you a 40 of what you drink to a 40 of GREY GOOSE for me that the LOSERTON OILERS don't make the playoffs and another 40 that the Flames get out of the 1st round this year...GOT BET ON???? Let me know. OVER!!!

Ha ha, the Avatar bet only hurts my pride, not my wallet. If you read my earlier post, I too have my doubts that the Oilers will make the playoffs (I may be a fan, but I've been witness to too many pathetic efforts this season). That said....What the hell! I'll take your bet. :beerchug: At least if the Oilers don't make the playoffs I can still cheer for whoever is playing against Calgary. (although I hope its not Dallas cause I've really learned to hate that team) Nice choice on the Grey Goose! I think I will take the same. :d Big game for the Oilers tonight against Columbus that can take me one step closer to a tasty Screwdriver :wtg:

Last edited:
G

Guest1

VK...Got your pm. Sorry but a bet is a bet whether or not you were paying attention :rolleyes:

In Vegas you don't bet a G note ... lose ... then say "sorry I wasn't paying attention I only meant to bet a HUNDY" :nono:

The bet stands as is. I am up 1 x 40 o GOOSE. If the Flames get beat by the Hawks you have nothing to pay...if they win I will send you my addy for 2 x 40 o GOOSE.

OVER!!!

ps...I don't care if the Flamers need to get their CH!T together because of injuries or LOSERTON OILDRIPS SUCK because MACT is a DOUCHIE ... if I had lost I wouldn't be trying to WELCH on a bet because I didn't pay attention...GOT NO EXCUSES!!!

Last edited:
G

Guest1

Something smells like Welchers syndrome here

Sure does :mad: I fuggin HATE bet welchers :nono:

It has been a couple of weeks with NO reply from BD67 either ... and he was the one to CALL me out for the bet :rolleyes:

Bigdog67: Hey Fabster, If you're extending that bet to anyone.Then you're on. I'll even meet you in Red Deer to collect it from ya.....

Fabster: Silly LOSERTON fans...they never learn...LMAO!!! GOT BET ON BD67
I look forward to having you deliver my 40 of CROWN ROYAL to my door...I will send you my addy in April 2009.

OVER!!!

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
VK...Got your pm. Sorry but a bet is a bet whether or not you were paying attention :rolleyes:

In Vegas you don't bet a G note ... lose ... then say "sorry I wasn't paying attention I only meant to bet a HUNDY" :nono:

The bet stands as is. I am up 1 x 40 o GOOSE. If the Flames get beat by the Hawks you have nothing to pay...if they win I will send you my addy for 2 x 40 o GOOSE.

OVER!!!

ps...I don't care if the Flamers need to get their CH!T together because of injuries or LOSERTON OILDRIPS SUCK because MACT is a DOUCHIE ... if I had lost I wouldn't be trying to WELCH on a bet because I didn't pay attention...GOT NO EXCUSES!!!

I think you got your panties on too tight bud. Relax a bit, its better for your health. I'm not in Vegas, I bet some guy on a chatroom on a friendly hockey wager so I don't really care what a bet means in "your world". I told you I'd give you your 40 if the Flames advance...and I will.
I hardly wonder why you still haven't been able to collect from past bets.
OVER!!!!!:rolling:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
G

Guest1

I think you got your panties on too tight bud. Relax a bit, its better for your health. I'm not in Vegas, I bet some guy on a chatroom on a friendly hockey wager so I don't really care what a bet means in "your world". I told you I'd give you your 40 if the Flames advance...and I will. I hardly wonder why you still haven't been able to collect from past bets.
OVER!!!!!:rolling:

LMAO!!!...You're the one who called me out on a BET...I didn't accept the terms of your bet. I set new terms for said BET and you accepted. It isn't my fault that you are to fuggin stupid to understand it (but then again you are an OILDRIPS fan). :d

So with that said I expect you to send me 2 x 40 of GOOSE if I win and should the Flames not make it through the 1st round the bet will be even with NO booze changing hands.

OVER!!!

ps...in my too tight panties world (only when I wear SHERPA'S backwards) a BET is a BET whether it is in Vegas or a friendly Chat Room :rolleyes: and I have never had a problem getting paid or paying out on 40 some odd Hockey & Football bets made...DON'T BET if you can't afford it VK.

Last edited:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like it!! should get nothin but more interesting!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Meet at the monkey bars or the bike racks! anywhere! But...... hawks took ot, im rootin for the flames only to c if more drama comes from this bet!

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
LMAO!!!...You're the one who called me out on a BET...I didn't accept the terms of your bet. I set new terms for said BET and you accepted. It isn't my fault that you are to fuggin stupid to understand it (but then again you are an OILDRIPS fan). :d

So with that said I expect you to send me 2 x 40 of GOOSE if I win and should the Flames not make it through the 1st round the bet will be even with NO booze changing hands.

OVER!!!

ps...in my too tight panties world (only when I wear SHERPA'S backwards) a BET is a BET whether it is in Vegas or a friendly Chat Room :rolleyes: and I have never had a problem getting paid or paying out on 40 some odd Hockey & Football bets made...DON'T BET if you can't afford it VK.

Oh is that what you EXPECT! :loser:
It has nothing to do with affording it and everything to do with the fact your an a$$hole. I've never had a problem paying up on a bet before cause most people can accept the fact that $hit happens and mistakes are made. You just couldn't be happy to win one 40 and drink it happily in your lonely little world, but you'd rather run your mouth and try to get more precious booze.
Drink much?

Top Bottom