NHL Playoff thread.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go Bruins!! Finish the Flyers off on Friday and bring on TB. Thomas and Rinne are the 2 best goalies in the playoffs and I really like Thomas' chances of winning the Vezina.

Go B's!!!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think Roli is doing not bad himself considering he's helped his team manage a 7-0 winning streak!!

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope the next series is alittle more exciting to watch,Nashville sure no"s how to make a game boring,anyways Go Canucks,halfway there.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the most back and forth exciting games all season were vancouver vs detroit and vancouver vs sharks. bound to be an exciting round 3

cant remember if it was the last game Canucks played against the Sharks but they were saying that was the most entertaining game of the year. Get ready boys to sit at the edge of your seat, bite your nails, spill the popcorn, get mad at the TV. Round 3 here we come. :d:d:beer::beer:

PS I kind hope we play Detroit we seem to have a better consistency with them.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant remember if it was the last game Canucks played against the Sharks but they were saying that was the most entertaining game of the year. Get ready boys to sit at the edge of your seat, bite your nails, spill the popcorn, get mad at the TV. Round 3 here we come. :d:d:beer::beer:

PS I kind hope we play Detroit we seem to have a better consistency with them.

i think canucks were 3-0-1 this season vs the sharks, lu only played 2 of the games which he only let in 1 goal in each game.

Top Bottom