NHL Playoff thread.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fear the Luongo haters are starting to rehearse with the Fat Lady. :eek::eek:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so you did hear what fluery said about the canuckles that they werent making it out of round one

You would think that if Fleury had the ability to call his shots like that on the Fan 960 that he would of called his career outcome abit different than how it wound down. :eek:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think that if Fleury had the ability to call his shots like that on the Fan 960 that he would of called his career outcome abit different than how it wound down. :eek:

yeah and if he would of married his fourth wife first things would of been different

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yupp would be nice if the city swept the streets so i can take it out without stone chips happening.... how long have ya had urs

I know how you feel. That first paint chip or star on the windsheild has yet to come for me and I am dreading it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only got about 2000k on mine last summer. Weather and to busy it seemed. Gonna make up for that this summer hopefully. Mine was under the cover all winter. Maybe we'll see you on the road someday and have a :beer: and compare notes. :cool:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I only got about 2000k on mine last summer. Weather and to busy it seemed. Gonna make up for that this summer hopefully. Mine was under the cover all winter. Maybe we'll see you on the road someday and have a :beer: and compare notes. :cool:

That'll work good until you two get to talking about sleds!

:smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

mine was tucked away in the garage but it had to move a couple of times onto the driveway

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Canucks aren't going to win game 6, not in Chicago and not with the way the Hawks are playing. Only quesion now is, how many goals will Chicago score and how many penalties will Vancouver take in Chicago.

In the meantime, my Bruins have made it a series again and this time I don't believe they will lose at home this go round. Price is overrated, though sometimes I think Thomas has ADD with some of the goals that have been scored against him.

how do we say holy fawk were fubared
So was I incorrect in my prediction??;)

Top Bottom