Newest sledbettie?

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies. She is only eight but I think she could make the team.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i suppose we could let another doo in the group :rolleyes: JK she looks like she's ready to ripp! Hope you bring her out to meet / ride with us sometime this year :) Have a formal initiation.

Is that the betties adventures 2012 playing in the background?? ;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with sledmamma, she's in! :D Too cute!

Not sure if you've noticed, but we do have girls her age in our movie, even younger ones too!

It's all about the ride, not your age or ability! I'll save her a spot in this year's movie...you gotta do the rest. Haha :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a sweetheart!!! I look forward to meeting her!! Being a "Bettie" is so many wonderful things.. most of all, it's a feeling of family.
Welcome to our family!!
What is her name.. what does she ride besides sleds. thanks for reaching out to us!!

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a sweetheart!!! I look forward to meeting her!! Being a "Bettie" is so many wonderful things.. most of all, it's a feeling of family.
Welcome to our family!!
What is her name.. what does she ride besides sleds. thanks for reaching out to us!!
My name is katelyn. This year will be my first year riding in the mountains with my dad. I would love to join the Bettie's on a ride some day. I love snowmobiling

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My name is katelyn. This year will be my first year riding in the mountains with my dad. I would love to join the Bettie's on a ride some day. I love snowmobiling

Hi Katelyn!
How old are you? My girls are so excited about this year. We have so many family type rides going on. For me, the biggest excitement about riding this year is that my kids are excited to ride this year. They are participating in Avalanche Education, beacon practices, and gaining skills. Riding is awesome when we shred with our families. I look forward to meeting you Katelyn.

Trish :)

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is actually the peace sign ..... But I like the way you think lol

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dale, Good to hear from you and see that you are bringing the young one out. Hope to see you in the mountains some time and as everyone mentioned before we are all more than happy to have Katlynn join the crew. You sir need a high def video camera and helmet cam strapped to you to get some good clips of her to submit. Check out the members site at sign her up!!

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the drift mounted. Heading out black Friday to hook her up with some gear. Might stick with some snow boarding gear till she gets a little bigger. Hopefully I can get out when the Bettie's are together with katelyn. She's pumped.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pack lots of extra gloves and if you are going with snowboard boots for her get that water proofing spray and give them alittle extra love to ensure her little feet stay dry and warm. Maybe we can arrange a ride in the CNP with a few of us and your young Bettie!! See you on the hills.

Top Bottom