New xm or xp sleds?????

chezandy0

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard about the new doo line up colors, changes, prices???????Or demo rides?

chad123

Reaction score
Brp is doing there demo ride in Valemount again this year.They will be there from jan 23-27. If you want to sign up go to and isng up. or you can call me at 780 481 4000 and i can sign you up. Also if you have any buddies that want to go they can do the same

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP will have regional demo rides again this year as well as a Kuster ride in Sicamoose for all dealers as well. Go to skidoo.demo.com to sign up for your ride opportunity. There are no early release information available at this time on the 2014 models.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP will have regional demo rides again this year as well as a Kuster ride in Sicamoose for all dealers as well. Go to skidoo.demo.com to sign up for your ride opportunity. There are no early release information available at this time on the 2014 models.

did my dealer sign me up? lol

I want a demo ride rebate for next year!!!!

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it's a 2013 or 2014 - ski-doo has perfected the mountain snowmobile (just ask anyone that owns one), it needs no changes. BRP will likely keep it the way it is for 6 more years so everyone can catch up lol. (Just stirring the pot, somebody make some popcorn)...

Top Bottom