New XM needed towing out in Revy.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Man having a little fun once in awhile really can rub some the wrong way. This happens on the Pro threads too also if you haven't noticed. And yes the drive shafts are breaking on the '13 RMKs, fighting doo vs poo really doesn't matter to me at all in the grande picture of life. Just trying to have a laugh on a Friday, just like the 119hp thread. Between having the stress from working, kids, etc. I didn't know one could not enjoy a laugh once in awhile on either side of the pro/doo or ford/Chevy or mustard/ketchup sides. And claiming slander on ski doo brand by one post is a bit of a stretch I think. If it was that easy to convince someone not to buy a skidoo......than I guess you skidoo diehards will have to tow one more broken drive shaft Polaris out of the woods this winter.lol

Working... kids etc.... And THIS is what you are doing with your spare time? you .........are a %^&*ing loser.

PJ440x

Reaction score
I didn't know one could not enjoy a laugh once in awhile on either side of the pro/doo or ford/Chevy or mustard/ketchup sides.

Haha didn't realize there was a mustard/ketchup debate?? Should just take Kramer's (Seinfeld) advise and put both in the same bottle. Haha...

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't care on who's thread or what machine. Just sick of trolling for shock factor or who you can piss off for amusement. People have to quit acting like they are 13 yrs old already.

I know you are, but what am I........... :rolleyes: :rolling:

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Man having a little fun once in awhile really can rub some the wrong way. This happens on the Pro threads too also if you haven't noticed. And yes the drive shafts are breaking on the '13 RMKs, fighting doo vs poo really doesn't matter to me at all in the grande picture of life. Just trying to have a laugh on a Friday, just like the 119hp thread. Between having the stress from working, kids, etc. I didn't know one could not enjoy a laugh once in awhile on either side of the pro/doo or ford/Chevy or mustard/ketchup sides. And claiming slander on ski doo brand by one post is a bit of a stretch I think. If it was that easy to convince someone not to buy a skidoo......than I guess you skidoo diehards will have to tow one more broken drive shaft Polaris out of the woods this winter.lol

I always carry a rope for you Polaris dudes........and myself......lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
does this go for the 13 yr olds as well?????

I don't care on who's thread or what machine. Just sick of trolling for shock factor or who you can piss off for amusement. People have to quit acting like they are 13 yrs old already.

I'm some glad AC has decided no to take chances on new technologies... good enough for 1988 good enough for me.....

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I just sound like a whiner but why not both ketchup and mustard? Ketchup when on a hotdog but mustard when on a smokie?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
just ask maxwell....
maxdoo.jpg

Top Bottom