New XM needed towing out in Revy.

ryan0402

Reaction score
My brand new XM towed out again!!! Third issue with it. I'm done with Doo. They are playing catch up to Polaris and taking too many reliability risks.

Going to get me new Pro 163. Will save some $ and also save a LOT of weight.

new_xm_towed.jpg

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brand new XM towed out again!!! Third issue with it. I'm done with Doo. They are playing catch up to Polaris and taking too many reliability risks.

View attachment 142960
This is 2 time I've seen this pic with diffrent stories behind it?

mtnrev

Reaction score
Nice try loser that was the first day on that sled so not the third issue. Broken fuel nipple after another sled pretty much drove right over the gas tank as it was buried in waist deep powder.

Sent from my mobile

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice try loser that was the first day on that sled so not the third issue. Broken fuel nipple after another sled pretty much drove right over the gas tank as it was buried in waist deep powder.

Sent from my mobile

I figured it would take a good impact to do that

ryan0402

Reaction score

Sent from my mobile

Regardless, I might trade back next year to a Doo. I heard in addition to their pivot motion technologies Doo is making an steerable portion of the track. The controls being placed in the footwells. You'll be able to partially steer the track for easier boondocking so that the Doo is finally as "flickable" as the Pro. I got a reliable source in Quebec.

For now I'll go back to my reliable Pro.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless, I might trade back next year to a Doo. I heard in addition to their pivot motion technologies Doo is making an steerable portion of the track. The controls being placed in the footwells. You'll be able to partially steer the track for easier boondocking so that the Doo is finally as "flickable" as the Pro. I got a reliable source in Quebec.

For now I'll go back to my reliable Pro.
hahahaha....you said reliable pro. that's an oxymoron!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Go back to the trailer park with your dad LHF and your brother Willy.

ryan0402

Reaction score
Go back to the trailer park with your dad LHF and your brother Willy.

Actually I do know a couple decent chaps that live in trailers. They might deem your comment offensive. Anyhow those chaps ride Arctic Cats, so we don't need to go farther than that...

Top Bottom