New to this site...looks good!!

cles

Reaction score
New member from Saskatchewan. Currently ride an 07 M1000. I've been wanting to ride in the mountains for years, but I've still never made it. This site looks like it has great info on riding area. Maybe I'll make it out this year??

AC4life

Reaction score
where in sask you from? Im from the meadow lake area and am a fairly experienced mountain rider. If you need any info i'll do what i can to help you out....

cles

Reaction score
where in sask you from? Im from the meadow lake area and am a fairly experienced mountain rider. If you need any info i'll do what i can to help you out....

I live about 40 miles south of Saskatoon, towards Outlook.

AC4life

Reaction score
True flat lander eh? haha. Well all i can say is make sure you get out west and do some mountain riding. Truely and experience you will never forget. How do you like the m1? I have a modded up xfire 800.

cles

Reaction score
Yup...originally from the Nipawin area. That's where I do most of my riding because they seem to get lots there, and we've got next to nothing around here. So far so good with the M. I left it stock last year. I didn't want to get bored with it so I bought a few goodies for this winter...exhaust, egt, boondocker, vent kit, BOSS seat, etc. Almost made it feel like a new sled again!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site....I am sure you will find lots of people to ride with from all over.

Top Bottom