New to the mountains!

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So were leaving fort mc today to head to Golden! Me and my bf and another couple are going , any suggestions where would be good riding areas for us? Boys pretty experienced, girls not a lick of it! hahah

reading the threads Gorman looks out, Blaeberry trail looks ok and the girls are still undecided about Quartz! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated:)

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So were leaving fort mc today to head to Golden! Me and my bf and another couple are going , any suggestions where would be good riding areas for us? Boys pretty experienced, girls not a lick of it! hahah

reading the threads Gorman looks out, Blaeberry trail looks ok and the girls are still undecided about Quartz! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated:)
Quartz will be fine.
Check GSR they are just off the highway, the have guides that will get you the good's. You can rent you avy gear there, do not go anywhere without it.

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep we got all the gear, probes, shovels and beacons going to spend some time before we go anywhere learning to use them.

So excitied but nervous as hell! lol

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz will be fine.
Check GSR they are just off the highway, the have guides that will get you the good's. You can rent you avy gear there, do not go anywhere without it.

when people are asking for advice and they are new at this whole words would be more useful instead of abbreviations

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz for sure, follow trail into meadows to get started

Attachments

• Quartz meadow.jpg
    Quartz meadow.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 80

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz will be fine.

X2 Nice trail in and lots of good terrian for beginers...Also nice warm up cabin.

Top Bottom