new to sledding

Reaction score
Just got a polaris 550 a while ago. Love riding it. Didn't think i would like skidooing, but have to admit it is quite a rush. Still learning how to make the corners, just about hit a tree. :eek:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a polaris 550 a while ago. Love riding it. Didn't think i would like skidooing, but have to admit it is quite a rush. Still learning how to make the corners, just about hit a tree. :eek:

welcome to S&M. Your not Ski Dooing, You sledding of snowmobiling. Ski Dooing is for Ski Doo owners.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome polarisgirl! It's great isn't it! Those carves will come have fun and enjoy your new sled :D

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of sledding to another fellow chick rider!! This is a wonderful site with lots of knowledge everywhere. Have fun on your sled, practice, practice, practice. It won't be long and you'll be passing the guys!!

Reaction score
So if i go with someone else who has a skidoo am i still sledding? Haha just kidding. Im new to "sledding" and new to the way you guys talk too.

Altapeet

Reaction score
" just about hit a tree. "

Thats funny hehe ..what a dumb place to plant a tree ,right near a trail where you wanna ride your sled.:d:d:d

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freind of our just got 550 polaris swichback and she does a great job ride it.
And she almost hit a tree same person maybe?

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow sledders are we riding on Sunday .Trail seeker are having club ride
trail was just groom with this fresh snow should be pretty good.Were kick up
notch and doing some barrel racing and game of pick up stick should a hoot.
You have to buy Mel day pass which I have G.J:cool:

Reaction score
Sometimes I go little too fast and the sled does get away from me, but man what a blast. I could just ride for ever. That is until my feet get cold.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the key thing in your comment was the just about hit a tree

ive been at it for a while and i took my sled out two weeks ago hitting a creek bed

Altapeet

Reaction score
yep let's find some powder planning on ngoing to whitecourt or westlock:p

Reaction score
Found some powder, but mostly trails. Man the weather was beautiful. Didn't get my toes cold this time.

Reaction score
Hey G. Were you able to get your sled (Skidoo) fixed. Hope you were able to go out on Sunday. Just sitting here watching it snow. We went to Westlock on Saturday. Was beautiful. Went a long way. Met some people from Spruce Grove, but don't remember their names. They were lost out there, were on their second round of the north loop. Glad we had maps. Were able to show them the way out.

northstar23

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife started on the same sled 3 years ago and moved up to a dragon this year. Its the best winter sport!

Reaction score
I agree it is the best winter sport. I have never been so glad to see it still snowing in March.

Top Bottom