New sled NIGHTMARE!

Mayfly

Reaction score
Why do we need salesmen???
Eliminate them and drop the price or hire more mechanics so the waiting time isn't so long.

yugoboss

Reaction score
Tell him to beat it and go somewhere else, im sure somebody would love your business. Probably just a ploy to get you in the door.

Zig Zag

Reaction score
Jamie and Doug are good guys and Jamie knows his St*t when it comes to mnt sleds. I know the margins on the 09's and the dealers are no diffrent than the customer to BRP. Examples BRP puts out in 05 1000 summit RT's and leaves the R&D up to the dealer and the customer and end up costing both the dealer and the customer money. The 08 drive shafts again dealers have held over inventory and they need to sell sleds to stay alive so who gets the ones that do come in when BRP decides to send 4 of 5 your way. The hold overs got them first leaving initial 08 customers waiting. I think it's this sucks, they make the best stock mtn sled bang for your buck you can get so you have to put up with their B.S. This is why GOD created women wine and sleds to help you forget about the mundane B.S in the diffrence in a couple bucks.:shots:

albertaguy

Reaction score
Your right Zig Zag...Jamie does know his mountain sleds don't he?

So anyway the deal didn't happen....who cares.....go get a deal and Quit whining and go RIDE...winter is dissapearing fast!

What do ya say guys and gals "When in doubt f@$#ing pinner"

Have fun all!!

Hey Zig Zag I phoned Jamie and Doug today....they figured out who you are....they said you are a great customer! I talked to them at about 8:15pm tonight!!!

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No we don't have the same practice, but after talking with Jamie (who I know looks after his customers very well) he did call and try to reason with the customer which went on to try and tell him how to lose money like he does sometimes. Civic is a good dealer...ask people who deal there. Like ourselves we do the best we can at our dealer also. You can't keep everyone happy...that's life! just remember.....2 sides to every story guys and gals.You don't see us dealers post bad customers on sites like this do you....maybe we should!

OK - why is it that you join the site and start posting that a long term member here needs to GROW UP. Don't just join the site because a long term member here is posting some feedback that you and your buddy at CIVIC doesn't like. Dealers have to realise that things are going to be slowing down and it might be a good idea to START offering some honesty and customer service.

As far as your threats of legal action goes - yeah that is the type of reputation that every dealer wants - 'We go the extra mile here - we sue the customer!"

hopper146

Reaction score
This thread is one example of why i love this site..Information...good or bad, is great....personally...When theres even a hint of shadyness....I stay away.....theres too many good dealers out there that I would rather give my hard earned money to....Obviously this is a dealer I will never purchase from. :nono:

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some dealers go by this saying (WERE NOT HAPPY TILL YOUR NOT HAPPY):rolleyes:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try being a woman and dealing with dealers. I have had good experiences, really good where the dealer went above and beyond the call of duty. When I have had a bad experience, it was usually a dealer talking down or ignoring me because I am a woman, or trying to lie to me and sell me something that wouldn't work assuming I wouldn't know the difference. I try to hold my temper but dealers like that make me swear very loudly!
I like to form a relationship with my dealer. I am a lifer in this sport.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gee, I dunt now, butt if'n it wer me, I wudnt take advis from a bunch o turds that caint even spell,:eek:

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree with Haggis , there will be a big change in the dealers attitude with this recession happening , they got used to big sales and people spending money like it is growing on trees in back yard :d

flatlandguy

Reaction score
No we don't have the same practice, but after talking with Jamie (who I know looks after his customers very well) he did call and try to reason with the customer which went on to try and tell him how to lose money like he does sometimes. Civic is a good dealer...ask people who deal there. Like ourselves we do the best we can at our dealer also. You can't keep everyone happy...that's life! just remember.....2 sides to every story guys and gals.You don't see us dealers post bad customers on sites like this do you....maybe we should!

Sorry you think I'm a bad customer. It's just hard to be a GOOD customer when the salesman accepts your offer, takes your deposit and then calls you back to " try to reason with you"! Where I come from when you make a deal with a man and you give him your word that it's a deal,, then it's a deal. No fudging over $300.00.
And as for your buddy who thinks I need to grow up,, well I'll just say that you guys don't know me, and what I've been doing for the last 50 years!

yugoboss

Reaction score
I agree with flatlandguy, ive bought enough new stuff over
the years to know what dealers will do to get you in the door. They say they will sell it to you at this price, then tell
you another when you get there or are serious about your purchase. Hoping you have a hard on for what your buying
and will purchase it anyways. Just a way to get you in the door !

doostylz

Reaction score
Reading all this well a deal is a deal. NOPE not in this day and age. Whatever happened to your word is good. Not only dealers also private I got screwed last year when I made a deal and then the day I was going to buy a sled guy phones says sorry someone came by and I took a deposit DONT BOTHER COMING. Why must everyone try screwing everyone. I ended up with a better deal from an awsome stand up guy. So they still are out there. I worked for an automotive dealer as parts for many years and finally had enough. I got to think the moto there was "IF YOUR NOT SATISFIED WERE NOT SUPRIZED". I quit and moved on. Hope buyers and sellers can someday get along again.

rmkrider

Reaction score
id say f it and go to martin motorsports in edmonton... haha jk but to tell u the truth dont buy an xp cuz if u bump it the wrong way u'll tweak the bulkhead. skidoo went too lightweigh and sacraficed a lot of reinforcement in the chassis design

Top Bottom