new quads

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I sure liked the Rhino with the back seat.That would be catsa$$ for packin kids around......gotta go buy some more lottery tickets now.:d

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didn't even see the brute force at the atv show.who in town sells kawasaki...?

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didn't even see the brute force at the atv show.who in town sells kawasaki...?

Cycle Works Ltd. 5688 – 75th Street Edmonton
Echo Cycle Ltd 15311-118 Avenue Edmonton

I'd buy another BF in a minute, although I'll admit, if I had the money, can-am would be my first choice of the two.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems to be the consenses is the can am is the bike to go for...that 3 year warranty is hard to ignore. thanks brute force boy!

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems to be the consenses is the can am is the bike to go for...that 3 year warranty is hard to ignore. thanks brute force boy!

Don't forget the Brutes have a three year warranty as well, but I agree with brute force boy if the extra money lying was lying around I would've got the can am as well. Can't say I am not happy with the Brute though.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't know the brute had 3 years as well.maybe i'll go check one out tomorrow.thks guys

Yamaha4Life

Reaction score
I Have a question what kind quad are you riding now is it a honda Rincon? And how many bikes have you ridin and for how long have you been ridin? Still my vote is for the yamaha did you sitt on one the new 2009 seats are nice. What does the Brute Force have over the yamaha exept chest thumping 750 V-Twin.:rolleyes: But if you add a intake and lets say an HMF with an optomize chip it will hang around the the BF And then When you add all the trade in value will be much better then the BF. Thats just my 2cents:Happy6:

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got no problem with the Yamaha as well, for the value though the BF was an easy choice, it was easily a couple thousand cheaper than the Yamaha in my area anyway.

My first choice, money no object is the Can am, I like power though so if money is a factor, I'd get a BF.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no its honda foreman 500. use to race dirt bikes when i was a teen have ridin anything and everything with a motor since i was 10.got an mx 100 when i was 10 and been yz and cr. so on 24 yrs ive been riding. also have had a old commuter 390 trike...that thing was a beast also took 3 of my dads fingers in the drive belt...big red trike but i think every1 has had 1 of those.

Yamaha4Life

Reaction score
Ok ya so you do have lots of experence ok beacuse if you were just a beginer and didnt know alot about quads then i would sreer you away from the BF. But i totally agree with B.F.B If money is not an option go with can-am The only thing im not fussy for is visco-lock and the wieght of them iiv herd and see lots of can-ams burn thier belts. Have you thought of Artic-cat also. I love the new Mud-Pro edtion. Or Even have you thought of an renegrade?:eek:

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scoped out that mud pro at the atv show...that is quite the machine. Haven't even seen a brute force in person yet? heard pros and cons to all machines like the ummpf of the can am and need comfort cause the wife likes to ride as well eventually will get her own quad but for those lazy days in bush need something comfy...and with some power to get out of situations when ridin double up.i'm 6'2" 265 she 5' 0 " 97 lbs.and money is always a factor i am just a framer...not a big rig guy like 90% of the boys on here..

Yamaha4Life

Reaction score
So are you getting any closer to what you want or no. I would say go with the yamaha 700 then when the time comes to buy your wife a quad you can just give her yours and then you can get the new quad:d:beer:

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id like the canam but the grizz might be the way to go unless i can find that killer deal on a canam if its only a few hundred dollars between the 2 then i'll go for the canam

still want to check out the brute before makin my decision

and yes i like the way you think about myself the getting the new quad...but if she has her way she'll find that bribe that works oh so well to get what she wants

Yamaha4Life

Reaction score
Well im glad that you might go with the grizz. But i will warn you do not by the camo:nono::rant: Shure it looks awsome off the show floor but after years even mouths it looks tike crap!! I know i have to buy some hole new camo fenders just beacuse i bumped a tree and the camo came off:( I like the black ones myself but then you get the same sorry. Hers a video og the Grizzly vs the BF [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBFmXQjOZCc[/media]

If you wanted to race you would buy a race quad

BIG_BRUTE750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id get another brute or a 800 outty. but if you get a brute make sure your go in to 4wd before enterin a hole. thats the only problem i have with the brutes is the front diffs and the 4wd engagement speed. other then that good quad.:beer::beer:

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm really sliding towards the outty looked at another one today..man oh man. watched that atvtv on youtube did a comparison on all the new big bore canam top as usual but king quad came 2nd?

Top Bottom