new quad what to buy ??

oldman

Reaction score
So my wife has decided she would like to ride solo, we presently have a foreman450es with mudlites. My thought is to buy bigger for me and she could ride this one or should I buy something along the same size. She has not driven the quad much more passenger than anything. So what do you think guys and girls:confused:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would buy yourself a new quad and if she dosnt like riding solo after as some dont care for it after trying it,sell the old one and ride double on your new Two up Can Am LOL!Its a Win Win for you.
catmando!

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
So my wife has decided she would like to ride solo, we presently have a foreman450es with mudlites. My thought is to buy bigger for me and she could ride this one or should I buy something along the same size. She has not driven the quad much more passenger than anything. So what do you think guys and girls:confused:

I used to have the same quad , foreman es. It was great BUT i would buy her the grizzly 550, auto and very comfy ride, it is what I bought. Enough power to get through anything but not too much that could scare her. About $ 1500 less than a 700 grizz. ES with the shifting can get a newbie in trouble going up bigger hills.

oldman

Reaction score
Hey Guy's thanks for the help I think lol, will take a look a your choices and let you know what arrives at home. Thanks again:rolleyes:

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know when you buy the new one she will won't it and you will be stuck with the old one that just how it works, women. unless you like sleeping out side and cooking for your self. get a king quad a little cheaper and easy to maneuver and a good quad.

scottsrdscott

Reaction score
MÝ vote is kodiak 450. It has high/lo and diff lock. Nice and small too. Not too intimidating for her

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your looking for a smaller unit the 350 kodiak is a good one. diff lock. independant suspension, wet rear brake. auto 2w/4wh... we rent them and there tough as nails...but nice to drive... we have some on sale from
$ 5849.00

scottsrdscott

Reaction score
Whoops, I did'nt read the original post properly. If buying new for yourself, King Quad 750! I really like mine. If buying for her, Kodiak 450.

SRD

Top Bottom