New guy

engineboss

Reaction score
Just pick up a yamaha 700 triple last night. Never worked on one or even rode one. Will not start and has some issues like the seat cover is just about gone. A few other things too and I will post them as I learn the name of the stuff.. I heard it's a good sled so I picked it up. I'm going to need help and hope to find here with you-guys...:eek:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, Welcome aboard. I used to have a couple of the Yammy triples, a 700 Viper and a 600 Mountain Max. Always found them hard to start. I got into the habbit of dumping a bit of gas down the air box. 99% of the time it would start up great. Last year it didn't work so well in the 600, ended up flooding bad, had to let her sit for quite awhile with the plugs out. Switched over to Cat now. two pulls and starts every time. Nothing wrong with the Yammies tho. they are a bullet proof sled.

Just pick up a yamaha 700 triple last night. Never worked on one or even rode one. Will not start and has some issues like the seat cover is just about gone. A few other things too and I will post them as I learn the name of the stuff.. I heard it's a good sled so I picked it up. I'm going to need help and hope to find here with you-guys...:eek:

Top Bottom