New Guy

The Fish

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have checked out Snow and Mud several times before and found it to be very usefull. I live in the Whitecourt area and have been sledding for about 10yrs and quadding for 5yrs. Have'nt had a chance to get out and play In the snow yet, there looks to be about a foot of fluffy snow here, good enough for ditch banging. Hopefully get another good dump soon.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, its growing fast hope you find some helpful info. I think the last time I was on here the was just under 1500 members.......way to go S&M:D

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... There is quite a few of you guys from Whitecourt. Lots of good info on here. Do you do much mountain riding?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome..have you heard of the 08 poker ralley in whitecourt.was there last year and it was one of the best,they ran it very smooth and it seemed to be very well organized.it would be great if we had a sudz night the day before the ralley that way we could all ride together,,,so lets all say welcome again!

The Fish

Reaction score
I ride A 2000 700 RMK, the old girl has treated me well. I do most of my riding in the Whitcourt area. Used to go to the mountains but haven't been there for about five years now. Too much work trying to keep up with the big sleds now. I also have a Honda Foreman and ride here and in the mountains, Usually one or two trips a year with friends from here. Hopefully we get more snow soon so we can get out and do some real riding.See you guys out there soon.

Top Bottom