New guy on the block

ThePirate

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to say hi!

Buying a sport quad right away and just want to see if there are any riders around the edmonton area that i could join some time for a spin?!? Let me know.

thanks

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No no, i don't think there is any around these parts. Nothing but 4wd with giant swamp tires and pvc pipes sticking out of the fenders. lol. Kidding. There are a few around i guess id be one of them.

adrian450

Reaction score
hey man my buddy and i are always looking for new people to come with us i have a yfz 450 se and he has a banshee so let me know when you get your quad and we will rip it up

ThePirate

Reaction score
hey man my buddy and i are always looking for new people to come with us i have a yfz 450 se and he has a banshee so let me know when you get your quad and we will rip it up

Hey wicked....... should have it this weekend or next weekend at the latest. Ill message you once i have it in the box of my truck....looking to take it out right away hehe:d

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to say hi!

Buying a sport quad right away and just want to see if there are any riders around the edmonton area that i could join some time for a spin?!? Let me know.

thanks

What did you buy?

Twitch

Reaction score
Any of you guys ride out at Wild Bills MX park? I want to get out there soon but cant find info if quads are allowed

Top Bottom