new guy from lloydminster

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i am from lloydminster. i have been reading here for a while and finally took the time to sign up. i am on a couple other sites as well. i ride the bike in my sig. hope i get to talk to you all soon. i mostly quad. go to all the rallies and ride all summer. used to sled but sold them because i play hockey and have no time to ride. might see a couple of you guys at upcoming rallies.

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! A few peeps from Lloyd here!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i guess theres three. im from lloyd to. you goin to bronson this year. i heard its the last there year there doin it.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bigred. i am going to onion lake instead. it is 80km and i think it is better then walburg. you going to loon lake this weekend.

skyboy bronson was 2 weeks ago. i went. pretty good rally. i am pretty sure they will have it next year.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i guess theres three. im from lloyd to. you goin to bronson this year. i heard its the last there year there doin it.
Bronson was on the12th of april you kinda missed it St walberg is in may 10 we are going there i am pretty sure

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Popo have to work the animals next door tyler and kevin are going not sure walberg or onion will keep in touch

Top Bottom