New denver riding

98sumitt

Reaction score
Haven't sledded in that area yet but contact the folks at the Valhalla Inn in New Denver. They cater to sledders and are usually at the sled shows.
Good Luck

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatley theres very little snow around New Denver as the 26, I wouldnt waste any time there untill lots more snow happens, possibly high elevation riding further north of Nakusp.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatley theres very little snow around New Denver as the 26, I wouldnt waste any time there untill lots more snow happens, possibly high elevation riding further north of Nakusp.

yea i would have to agree. Only place i found snow was up blue ridge on the left side (mt jardine). punched in past empire cabing to the west, only droped to the second tier. Also punch in to the north east of the cabin and dropped in to the base of mt jardine... pow over the windshield all day there with those north facing slopes. If i where a local.... i would hit it up while the trail is there hahaha.

tried shannon today.... got to the first lake, not enough snow to crack up into shannon lake.

Top Bottom