new corbin conditions thread

jhard

Reaction score
post something . heading up after xmas, hope its ok
The conditions are getting pretty good now the trails are whooped out but up in rain gauge and limestone there was some new snow in places where wind loaded if up done some nice climbs and played in the trees, still have to watch for rocks and stumps but is getting better, it was snowing when we left. I hope to get a big dump of snow for some real nice riding

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
we rode back there on Saturday, left from Summit Creek Cabins, back into "Limestone" and we probed 1 meter of snow, and just a few inches of fresh. Lots of stumps still.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fernie is not much better if that good, just a bad snow year, carnage happening daily

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
X2 riding there tomorrow, I'll update tomorrow night. The weather forecast on my phone said it snowed there all week but i have my doubts...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
X2 riding there tomorrow, I'll update tomorrow night. The weather forecast on my phone said it snowed there all week but i have my doubts...

This is from the ski hill....and the 7 days accumulation would have been prior to last weekend. I don't think it snowed all week.
[h=2]24h[/h][h=2]48h[/h][h=2]7 Days[/h][h=2]Snow Pack[/h]
0 cm0 cm14 cm139 cm
0 in0 in6 in55 in

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you go up the morrissey road ? Has the logging stoped?

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Looking for some guys to ride Corbin with today. Buddy wrecked yesterday so I'm solo today.
Have avy gear and training etc. I know a few places in the pipeline that others don't too. Give me a call.
403-921-2798
-Owen

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride south of Fernie today, not good at all... Winds and temps melted most of the
snow, be aware... Lots of carnage

Top Bottom