new corbin conditions thread

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wonderin if any body knows the issue with the corbin parking lot for staging this year.???

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any update on conditions?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Rode out of the townsite today. No new snow since last week and they could use some. Predator and Rainguage are your best bets (pretty tracked out though). Everything on the west side of the flathead hasn't seen as much snow.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are we allowed in predator.... Thought was behind the mine... I love the area so right on

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could have the name wrong. Some in our group call it predator others call it heartbreak. What ever its called the area I'm talking about is the first bowl south of the mine property on the east side of the flathead.

Stretch89

Reaction score
A buddy and I are heading to fernie tomorrow just wondering how the snow is at Corbin ? And if anyone I will to take us out ?

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and I are heading to fernie tomorrow just wondering how the snow is at Corbin ? And if anyone I will to take us out ?

We are probably riding out of the townsite tomorrow. Won't decide until morning. If we ride Corbin we should be there about 10:30am and your more than welcome to ride with us. We will be in the maroon Dodge and tan Charmac enclosed trailer. If your riding that area make sure you have your avy gear as we've seen some action already. Aaron

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dress warm guys. It's going to be -22 tonight and colder on the days to follow
We are probably riding out of the townsite tomorrow. Won't decide until morning. If we ride Corbin we should be there about 10:30am and your more than welcome to ride with us. We will be in the maroon Dodge and tan Charmac enclosed trailer. If your riding that area make sure you have your avy gear as we've seen some action already. Aaron

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes at that temp even in the trees' things can go south in a hurry... Would love to go there this weekend as well, but ....

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the snow Doug in elk ford, are you getting the big dumps I heard west castle got?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 cm in the forcast today but blue sky outside right now. something not quite right

Top Bottom