New Cabin at Eagles Pass left messy!!!

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also do not ride some areas because of this problem. but if all people do is bitch on forums like this we are going no wear, cause the people that do this **** don't read this! or care about the mountains! or any of our lively hood!.bottom line if you are the last out do your part, and if you see a jack ass being a pig DO YOUR PART!! and dont let that **** slide

You have no idea the amount of trash ive seen Drifter1 pick up on the mountain, a negative attitude towards someone trying to make a positive impact is just plain wrong. I call BS that you'd say anything to anyone about them leaving trash, just another tough guy with a computer.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have no idea the amount of trash ive seen Drifter1 pick up on the mountain, a negative attitude towards someone trying to make a positive impact is just plain wrong. I call BS that you'd say anything to anyone about them leaving trash, just another tough guy with a computer.

How true and guys like bennito should stay in Calgary, but they are welcome to come out this weekend, buy a trail pass and help us cut firewood for the cabin and clean up if they want see what it is like.

I am tired of picking their **** up off our hills.

Top Bottom