New banshee lookin for best upgrades

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Seen a banshee out west last year with Nitrous and a whole chitload of other goodies on it :cool: It was a hot chick pilotin' the thing too. I actually found her quite a ways from camp by her self. She had stalled it in the skeg and wore her self out trying to start it. She asked if I could help her get it going so I jumped on it and kicked it over 5 or 6 times and it fired up. I could see why she was having trouble with it...had Huge compression :eek: It was her husbands ride...maybe even a member here:confused:

Soooo ya, put the juice to her. I have a nitrous kit for sale that will bolt right on to that bad beotch :d its a 35 shot...Pm me if you wanna really be in the front of the pack :rolleyes:

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a banshee out west last year with Nitrous and a whole chitload of other goodies on it :cool: It was a hot chick pilotin' the thing too. I actually found her quite a ways from camp by her self. She had stalled it in the skeg and wore her self out trying to start it. She asked if I could help her get it going so I jumped on it and kicked it over 5 or 6 times and it fired up. I could see why she was having trouble with it...had Huge compression :eek: It was her husbands ride...maybe even a member here:confused:

Soooo ya, put the juice to her. I have a nitrous kit for sale that will bolt right on to that bad beotch :d its a 35 shot...Pm me if you wanna really be in the front of the pack :rolleyes:

the kit you have for sale. is it a wet kit or a dry kit???

ghglenn

Reaction score
Do the suspension first. You can only go as fast as the suspension will allow.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bin rideing 2 stoke dirtbikes all my life, but I always loved the banshee but its my first one so.... Justwoundering what the best upgrades to make my banshee be out in front!

This is what id do:

1. Start by putting on a YFZ front end and a wider axel
2. Then get some different from shocks (ones off a trx250r fit awesome with the yfz front end)
3. Get a set of pipes either Rockets or Cpi's or t-4's dont wast money on fmf or pc's
4. Get a port and polish job done on the jugs and get a cool head
5. Bigger CARBS lol
6. Get a aftermarked swingarm and honda style carrier

here is the link to the one i built and own:
https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f20/my-banshee-build-my-bud-450r-28543.html

:beer: cheers :beer:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dTrinity 611 Kit.:d Holy chit you better have arms of steel cause this motor hauls. To be in front without spending an arm and a leg well.
1. Air cleaner 2. Pipes: Toomey T-5s, Paul turners, CPI,s or Shearers. 3. A good porting job, but by a reputable engine builder. 4. 4+swingarm this is an all around .5.Better suspension, I think the seat makes up for that.lol. Good Luck.
Everyone gets beat sooner or later but having a banshee that runs well is very fun,just makes things more competitive with your friends. Just remember it's all for fun, because if it's not well then you end up having no friends.

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It also depends on what you really want to do with your banshee. And your budget (money Wise). IF your looking to trail ride it, get some suspension, good tires, paul turner pipes, and that would be it if your budget is low. If you got a high budget, people put almost 30 000 in these bikes. If you got a higher budget, then sure, go with pipes, carbs, port job ect.. But ill tell you one thing from past experience man. Building an expensive bike doesnt get you as much fun as a stock ish banshee. I have had a stock banshee, and gotta tell you, i had more fun messing around on that thing, rather than my other banshee which i just sold that had almost 10 000 put into it.

Top Bottom