New arctic cat WILDCAT

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont know if there's a thread about it already bu t i couldn't find one.. But i thought post about it because damn i think this thing just wicked and like it'd be an absolute blast. I also heard that is supposed to be around the 95hp mark or so right from the factory(Not 100% sure on that number tho). Either way it looks narly.. :beer::beer:

Attachments

• Wildcat_1.jpg
    Wildcat_1.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 225

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a cool looking machine but when are they going to let out the stats on it and put them on the market I wonder?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet!! but why don't companies but their 4-stroke sled motors in ATVS,UTVS? Arctic cat already has what sounds like a potant 1100 four stroke. So why not slap it in their side by sides and quads? With or withought turbo it's still be sweet. Their has to be a reason why they don't?

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the reason the sled motors dont go in is cause the drive-train is already maxed out at 80 horse 150 would destroy it. you can put allot of power into a SXS but you have to understand it and drive accordingly.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the reason the sled motors dont go in is cause the drive-train is already maxed out at 80 horse 150 would destroy it. you can put allot of power into a SXS but you have to understand it and drive accordingly.
ok thanks, always wondered that. I soppose then Simone would go and soup it right up to 300 hp + they'd have to scamp everything so that it would stand up

Top Bottom