new and looking for rider!!!

kolton22

Reaction score
hey just got onto the site and really hope i can find some riders to sled with as i just moved to edmonton! I ride an 2009 assault and love to ride deep snow!

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome a board and Welcome to Edmonton. Which part of the city? I live out near South Cooking Lake, South East of Edmonton, The Ministik trail system is 3.5miles South of my Place. (still closed this year due to lack of snow). But when it's open I'm usually out there once a weekend. Neighbors are lake front on Cooking so I can run their property to the lake and play there. (haven't done that in a couple of years now).

And this Friday coming up Jan 27th me and the wife are heading to McBride, meeting up with one other buddy there, a few others I know will be there too and a fella I've talked to over S&M will be there with his wife. Your more then welcome to join. Wife and I are riding Sat, Sun, Mon, driving home tuesday.

Thinking Lucille, Bell, then Renshaw.

Just look for the RXN trailer, or the 1000 CrossFire Sno Pro with the green stripe on the seat.

[cell # is 780 993 3119] if interested

- Ryan

kolton22

Reaction score
hey i wish i could come but i work on monday on the road so unless things change today i can't come. thanks for the invite though and hope maybe i can meet up with you riding some other time!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of riders around edmonton, just post afew times and see if ya can tag along. have fun

Top Bottom