New 2016 Summit - Accessories and Breakin?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, gave my spare plugs to a guy last year in renshaw, down in wienbergers bowl... He was with 3 or 4 others and never had a spare set, and they were going to try pull the sled out of Weinbergers steep climb out. Lent him mine and he drove out... We even indexed them properly. He brought me a fresh set(that he had in his trailer at the parking lot) to our hotel and brought us a case of cold ones... So u never know if and when you may need a spare set of plugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the amount of etec guys out there that don't pack plugs and lots of the guys that do don't have
the tools nessessary to change them! I pack a 3/8 stubby ratchet with a plug socket, short wobble extension and 8-15mm
shallow sockets. All fits Nicely In a little tool bag along with the oem tools in the glove box.

Yup, gave my spare plugs to a guy last year in renshaw, down in wienbergers bowl... He was with 3 or 4 others and never had a spare set, and they were going to try pull the sled out of Weinbergers steep climb out. Lent him mine and he drove out... We even indexed them properly. He brought me a fresh set(that he had in his trailer at the parking lot) to our hotel and brought us a case of cold ones... So u never know if and when you may need a spare set of plugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm picking up a 16-sp and put skid plate, scratchers, pre-filter kit, spare belt/ plugs, and just ride! Plus it's for the wife she doesn't need raptor shocks or extra fuel. Lol

Jordan306

Reaction score
Here's what i added to my 16 T3 163 X
New sled-clutch kit (DJ dual elevation)
-low profile windshield with manta green base
-black headlight covers with Hid bulbs
-2 fog lights mounted on the handle bars
-brp riser bag
-glovebox liner with heat pad and 12v plug
-custom front bumper powder coated manta green
-HD ski doo rear bumper powder coated manta green
-Grip n Rip brace kit powder coated manta green
-rail stiffners powder coated manta green
-red snowflap
-linqs Jerry can and medium tunnel bag
-brp goggle bag
-GGB Trail can
-qrs clutch tower brace
-quick clickers
-oil reservoir insert
-extreme skid plate manta green
-Brp prefliter kit
-Elka stage 2 front shocks powder coated manta green springs
-Exit X1 rear shocks powder coated manta green spring
-idler wheel kit powder coated manta green
-billet gas cap/ pull cord handle
- HCD Graphics custom wrap

Rigmortis

Reaction score
I have the Cheetah Factory racing bar bag and I think it is a lot better than the BRP one. More space and pockets $84.95 from BC.

Rig.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your question honestly depends on how much money you want to spend. I think the pre-filter is a waste of money. Had it on my '13 but not on my '15 and have over 1000 km and no issues. Honestly all I would buy is the linq fuel caddy (even though I have never had to use it cause about 120km to a tank) Good for buddies riding different brands lol. Goggle bag that goes on your clutch over, spare belt and apparently spare plugs. I will be picking some up today. Does anyone know the plug number off the top of there head?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your question honestly depends on how much money you want to spend. I think the pre-filter is a waste of money. Had it on my '13 but not on my '15 and have over 1000 km and no issues. Honestly all I would buy is the linq fuel caddy (even though I have never had to use it cause about 120km to a tank) Good for buddies riding different brands lol. Goggle bag that goes on your clutch over, spare belt and apparently spare plugs. I will be picking some up today. Does anyone know the plug number off the top of there head?
Take the lower airbox out and check the throttle body's, bet they have lots of belt dust

Belt dust is worse than snow, because it's so course and scars

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your question honestly depends on how much money you want to spend. I think the pre-filter is a waste of money. Had it on my '13 but not on my '15 and have over 1000 km and no issues. Honestly all i would buy is the linq fuel caddy (even though i have never had to use it cause about 120km to a tank) good for buddies riding different brands lol. Goggle bag that goes on your clutch over, spare belt and apparently spare plugs. I will be picking some up today. Does anyone know the plug number off the top of there head ?

ngk pfr7ab

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Honestly all I would buy is the linq fuel caddy (even though I have never had to use it cause about 120km to a tank) Good for buddies riding different brands lol.
Better to have extra fuel than WISHING you had more fuel.
I always ride with my linq fuel caddy.

Sledding "Just Do It"

Top Bottom