New 2014/2015 TSS Product line

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought there was a working agreement with Boost-it that TSS would have Doo and Boost it Polaris?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since TSS is doing a Polaris kit I think it makes more sense that we saw what looked like a Boost-It doo setup.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was SUPER tempted to throw boost at the xm this year but decided to wait TSS would be the only way i would go tho super solid set up .....Only reason i didnt go turbo was i dont want to mess with av/ race fuel TSS recomended a min of 50/50 av to be safe even tho other guys have been getting away with prem but wasnt guna take the chance

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was SUPER tempted to throw boost at the xm this year but decided to wait TSS would be the only way i would go tho super solid set up .....Only reason i didnt go turbo was i dont want to mess with av/ race fuel TSS recomended a min of 50/50 av to be safe even tho other guys have been getting away with prem but wasnt guna take the chance

I don't know where you live but AV here is only a few cents higher then 91

Sent from my iPhone while drinkin a bud light

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am impressed with the cat kit going to have me one of those then step it up with a vipec ecu then best of both worlds.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The choice is yours rsaint, but there's not better kits on the market then these two shops. Vipec kit would be a waste of money in my opinion. I've ridden both companies kits and they are almost perfect.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea if you're thinking about going turbo but don't wanna fork out the cash for proper fuel then do yourself a favor and don't.

Top Bottom