New 2012 Teryx-4

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i try to please. just your too quick, at least thats what the girls say hahahaha.

i thought brand bashing was what this was all about, shhheeeet i must have missed that memo. hehe

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go easy on me,i just aquired another KAWI....................Me and Tex are bros now.................

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go easy on me,i just aquired another KAWI....................Me and Tex are bros now.................
What ?????

We are mud blood bros...

What did ya get??

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where`s Whino, there is a big city dealer i am tied with for first place..............Just need one more rzr sale (free BBQ/Trip to Cancun)to win..............I was kinda countin on him to step up............................

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pitbulls are growlers, 27.5x11x14's all around. Freaking awesome tires, they do everything very well, only drawbacks are weight, price and availability. Got mine from rapid.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might order a set of those depending how long it will take . Puffer 99 had a set of those on his rhino and loved them

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You make a good point. But ive heard of less commanders breaking axles then razrs. Pretty much equal HP on the 900 and commander.

The commander has a electronic mode thats called a axle saver. If it sees to much wheel speed (spinning) it will cut the power. Check out Muzzys website they make the black box to get rid of this mode. Thats prob why you dont see it that often on the commander.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The commander has a electronic mode thats called a axle saver. If it sees to much wheel speed (spinning) it will cut the power. Check out Muzzys website they make the black box to get rid of this mode. Thats prob why you dont see it that often on the commander.
The shaft saver ya.

I have a k&t black box already

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
101 :EXACTLY !!! Do you see honda quads with 23 horsepower break axles.....lol . Put simply,Rhino`s don`t have enough power to hurt themslves . Without major mods,a rhino can`t even turn big tires in the mud...!!!
Once modded, How many posts are there about rhinos with broken diffs,middle drive gears,axles and overheating.............Even other Rhino owners in your posts have eluded to the fact that when you add more power ,they don`t stand up...........sorry, that`s just the facts........

Whino,why did you relocate your rad ?? How many rzrs have you seen with rads relocated.....................???
Given the LEVEL of performance offered,the rzr is probaly the most reliable utv made.................

my rhino breaks back axles and front diffs without any problems, near stock power, even back on 25's

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my rhino breaks back axles and front diffs without any problems, near stock power, even back on 25's

You must have a lemon or bad throttle control because Ive got many power upgrades and running 27 zilas and 1800kms with nothing breaking . Did you put the rear diff support in ???

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a heavy foot yes, I have front and rear dif braces in, didnt help my front end this last trip, bolts were locktight in, lost all my bolts that held the front dif in, not sure how much damage, but reliability is lacking from my rhino IMO. It has taken a surprising beating with somethings, but when it comes to mud and tough going it just breaks.I heard a clunk from the front but i was burried in snow and ice didnt catch it. I was in a really tough run.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks , I hope I still have good luck with the new lonestar mid travel Im installing on friday.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree , run 30`s in the peanut butter mud all day. That tells you what stands up...................lol

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I decided to stick with the 27s but have a set of 27x11x12 silverback x-lite on the way

Top Bottom