New 2012 Teryx-4

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are a solid machine,but they may be the ugliest thing to come out of japan since the Subaru Baja thing.......................

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can ask what you paid for it as im going in on then 20th to get one and also where did u get it

Normal guy price would be $16,500.00 plust tax. I got a decent discount cause this is the fourth teryx I have bought from E&S motorcycles in Fort Saskatchewan.

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334389990.826991.jpg

They are a solid machine,but they may be the ugliest thing to come out of japan since the Subaru Baja thing.......................

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Everyone had the same thoughts on the 2010 body style also at first, but even the hardcore haters eventually changed their tune. I am more excited to ride this 4 door than I have been about anything else, and I think it looks fawkin awesome!! I will admit the cage could be be a bit better but it looks way better that a Shortbus XP 900, IMO. Don't worry though it'll grow on you to.

Last edited:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks Awesome !!! I hope you get paid by polaris rzrgade because if you arent there is somethin wrong !!! The way you bash everyon elsese machines you must be getting paid huge !!! IMO

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am simply saying that Yamaha has not kept up with the times.................Do they offer a four seater ? ............NO. Have they changed anything in 5 years ..............NO. Sorry,thats just the facts !!
I have never bashed the Teryx`s at all, in fact ,i have owned a couple of vtwins over the years, both were awesome....Am i a fan of the new Teryx looks.......no.
But i will take that Kawi vtwin over a gutless 686 yami ,any day.............I know with a little work,they make power...........lol
I know you love your yammies,but have you owned anything else to compare it too..................................????

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive owned a few differant machines in the past fyi and nothing was more reliable than the yami , The Rhino may not be the fastest but with the right upgrades will hold its own . Keep your poopoo and keep on fixin

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea not sure where yamahas heads at these days. i know they were hit with many lawsuites back when. they build a quality machine, i still have the original 04 rhino i use for hunting, pretty gutless when your used to over twice the HP of a commmander, but its still kickin

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's easy to be reliable when it doesn't have the power to break anything.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
101 :EXACTLY !!! Do you see honda quads with 23 horsepower break axles.....lol . Put simply,Rhino`s don`t have enough power to hurt themslves . Without major mods,a rhino can`t even turn big tires in the mud...!!!
Once modded, How many posts are there about rhinos with broken diffs,middle drive gears,axles and overheating.............Even other Rhino owners in your posts have eluded to the fact that when you add more power ,they don`t stand up...........sorry, that`s just the facts........

Whino,why did you relocate your rad ?? How many rzrs have you seen with rads relocated.....................???
Given the LEVEL of performance offered,the rzr is probaly the most reliable utv made.................

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EXACTLY !!! Do you see honda quads with 23 horsepower break axles.....lol .How many posts are there about rhinos with broken diffs,middle drive gears,axles and overheating.............Even other Rhino owners in your posts have eluded to the fact that when you add more power ,they don`t stant up...........sorry,just the facts........
Whino,why did you relocate your rad ?? How many rzrs have you seen with rads relocated.....................???
Given the LEVEL of performance offered,the rzr is probaly the most reliable utv made.................

You make a good point. But ive heard of less commanders breaking axles then razrs. Pretty much equal HP on the 900 and commander.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats funny , there were two razors that I passed that were overheating on the rally last year and Im sure there will be more this year . Yep they will break stuff when u add more power but they are still more reliable . I wouldnt trust a razor where I take my machine hunting in -30 weather .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats funny , there were two razors that I passed that were overheating on the rally last year and Im sure there will be more this year . Yep they will break stuff when u add more power but they are still more reliable . I wouldnt trust a razor where I take my machine hunting in -30 weather .

sic em butch, hehe. neville is to polaris quads as maxwell is to DOO, (oh there goes that finger again) oh and don't talk honda around neville he goes postal. haha all in good fun neville, put yer guns away.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kings push me over the ledge. Lol. Owned 3 rzrs and have never had a temp
Light come on . The wife does not drive around to many holes either .....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't come on now, ya unhooked it. haha

i will say that girl knows one speed ......... foot to the floor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom