New 2012 Teryx-4

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang i like the orange lookin one....power steering, 15% more HP.....might have to sell mine in the spring and pick one of these up.

MHC73

Reaction score
So good to see manufacturers bringing new SXS vehicles. Every year there are huge leaps in this market. Can't wait to see whats next.

z400

Reaction score
i cant white to see one up close all the specs are impressive they sure kept this one under tight wraps i just hope it will fit in my 12 foot toyhauler garadge with my700xx and i will have it anyone know when they are avalible in canada sounds like they are out in the us

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got them in. Call or come on in and check it out.
IMG_1637.jpg IMG_1638.jpg IMG_1639.jpg

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can`t say i am in favour of the newer style teryx,but i think they are a good machine...........What is the price on that unit ?

z400

Reaction score
anyone in he central alberta area have any of these yet i was in edmonton and couldnt find any i realy want to have a look at one and see if they would fit in a toyhayler with my 700xx

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they did a side x side comparison with the teryx4 and the polaris 800 4 in the dirt wheels magazine they match very close for power the teryx has more interior room but the polaris has a better suspension also in the magazine there is a new rhino there thinking of building a 1000 160 hp 4 cylinder 2 seater now that would rip

z400

Reaction score
papajake have a look on the cover at what month that dirtwheel is i think your "foolin" yourself.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there opening that new wing at the hospital in your town maybe you should check your self in, the magazine cover reads dirtwheels april 2012 go to the store and get one and it has pictures for you

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there opening that new wing at the hospital in your town maybe you should check your self in, the magazine cover reads dirtwheels april 2012 go to the store and get one and it has pictures for you
it's dirt wheels version of an April Fool's joke. there is no 4 cylinder Rhino coming....

z400

Reaction score
ouch that hurt if i had any feeling but i dont happy april fools

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone in he central alberta area have any of these yet i was in edmonton and couldnt find any i realy want to have a look at one and see if they would fit in a toyhayler with my 700xx

The teryx 4 is only eight inches longer than a two seater. I should be picking mine up today or tomorrow. I got a blue eps and will be putting my pitbulls and beadlocks on it ASAP. Pics to come.

z400

Reaction score
can ask what you paid for it as im going in on then 20th to get one and also where did u get it

Top Bottom