New 2012 Teryx-4

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rger that , they should be in on friday hopefully , if not I will just take the zillas off and wait .

z400

Reaction score
well bought a yellow one today is to be put together by tomorow afternoon and ill be riding hopefully southfork sunday anyone interested i will be out there pending it being ready im as giddy as a school girl on sock hop day

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well bought a yellow one today is to be put together by tomorow afternoon and ill be riding hopefully southfork sunday anyone interested i will be out there pending it being ready im as giddy as a school girl on sock hop day

We're doing Medicine Lake tomorrow if you want to come along...should be a fairly good herd of us.

z400

Reaction score
we had a 08 rhino with extended cage an seat in the back. what a differance a few years makes the teryx is light years ahead of the rhino i dont have anything bad to say about our rhino it served us very well its just not with the times anymore. it dosent match the teryx in ride quailty power handling or total comfort the only thing real positive i can say now about the rhino is that it fit in our toy hauler better and i could get my honda 700xx in with it not the case the teryx as now the garadge is FULL front to back and to the roof as they are alot taller than our old rhino and it had a 4" lift but the main thins is that it does fit.the power stearing on it is a blessing my wife had a hard time turning in diff lock with the rhino now just put a finger in the wheel and turn it all day long, the other im impressed with so far are the bighorn tires they seam to do pretty good i think i will keep them this will be the first machine ive owned that didnt get replaced imediatly.

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told ya you would love it. I am so impressed with this machine that I have all but abadoned my other Teryx with the 840 engine kit, I sold the CST suspension with walker evans shocks off of it because I know it isn't going to get ridden much anymore. I used the money to buy upgrades for the T4.

You are correct about the Rhino. In their day they might have been a good reliable machine, but they are getting outdated and require a major overhaul to be comparable. A Rhino doesn't even come close to this new Teryx, especially on one adapted for 4 seats. You can't beat factory four seaters for function and safety and IMO the T4 is on top of the list of factory 4 seaters.

And yes the bighorns are a very well rounded tire that do everything well, I am just wondering why they went with the Bighorn 2.0 instead of the heavyier duty original, and factory power steering is sweet for sure. :cool::cool:

Top Bottom