Never thought this would ever happen here

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think I will be turning on my go pro when I see someone on a trail wrenching. Then if I hear that this has happened boom got photo of the bastards!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw that sled there most of the weekend. We went up and down Allan every day due to a broken 1000.....never saw anybody wrenching tho. That sucks that you went thru all that to get it going a some POS does that.

M1000CAT

Reaction score
I am just lucky that's all that took. I have almost everything under the hood aftermarket except for a turbo. It has a cutler 1300 big bore. My hot pot was still clipped on to bracket on exhaust also. It was a $1600 paragon secondary that the ass hat stole. I even seen the RCMP in the Parking lot and he was blown away that a sledders would do such a thing.

chaser685

Reaction score
Suspension on my sled crapped out on the way down the Allen creek trail sure glad I didn't leave it over night

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be watching kijiji for a while seeing if anyone has one for sale or a stock one for that matter. If you find one I would call them up and inquire about it/why they are selling a secondary in the middle of the season. If they were smart they would hold onto it for a while before trying to sell it but they were stupid enough to steal parts off a mans sled on the trail so they are probably stupid enough to get rid of it quickly.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to engave a mark in hard to see places, just in case this happens to me.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what if the thievin whores were doubling on on one sled? it is easy to say it now but i am sure if any one of us passed this on the trail we would stop and ask are you ok? and carry on

mobgma

Reaction score
Not uncommon unfortunately but I have had my gas tank taken as well.

whole_control

Reaction score
Website
www.apexautomationltd.com
This disappoints me to my core. One thing I love and respect about my love of this sport is the fellowship that follows when the inevitable mechanic failures occur.

I have been helped a few times alone in the back country because of human error. Along comes a couple sleds and we fix my sled up with duck tape and a couple wrenches. A break down forcing my sled to stay up the mountain with no one even thinking about stealing anything.

I can only hope this is a random young disrespectful new rider and does not fully understand when we go up together we all must come down together!

A disappointed rider,
Tanner

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not uncommon unfortunately but I have had my gas tank taken as well.
I also had my Jerry can stollen when I went to Revy in November. Dicks cut my strap on my can and my buddy's cover, looking for his cans. The only upper is I now have a sweet set of Mountain Addiction cans as apose to the Bombi set up.

Top Bottom