Need two good riders to compete in the battenfelder rodeo....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the steak dinner is huge steak.. all the trimings and more dessert too.. only that you cant bring your own liquor in the club house when in club house full bar.. pretty cheap drinks too... all in all the best time you will have for 175 bucks!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hurry up already and make up your mind so I don't have to type any more! lmao... I need all your stuff by end of August in my hands... how ever long mail takes to send it too me.. then I still have to forward to battenfelders.. we put it all together and send it in as a team thing.. easier on them to sort everything out then us sending in separate...that's the way I have always done it...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can also go to the alberta section in alberta atv and events.. there is a sticky thread on the Bruderheim rodeo that we just did.. format is a bit different but there are vids up there too from this July, for those who have not seen them...

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love to give it a run. I'm off that weekend but there's too much on the go now to know where I'll be at

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys have like till August 25 th to make a choice cause I need all paperwork in my hands on the 30th so I can send in before the deadline... but the sooner the better...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You better bring Tex up to date on the rules.....NO TEX, you can't push your quad through the course...you actually have to ride it!

Hey. I can't recall squeezing Ur head cause I sure didn't want Any shat outa it.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got to keep this thread current! lol i need some commitment boys, lets go.. pity patter lets get at her..haha it will do some of you young boys good! come on, im 56 man.. lets go.. no draggin the arese! lmao

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I would, but work makes it hard to commit. Chitty thing is I only live 20 min from Battenfelders. I'll atleast come watch if I happen to be home that weekend. Always interesting to see how many rides get effed in the sled drag pull, mind you it's a lot better now since the design of the drag was changed a few years ago.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll be out there, but not racing..... PowderGirl has assembled an all ladies team for this year. Will be doing some video and still photo's.

Top Bottom