need someone

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 sets of 100ton rams with 2 Electric enerpacks, a generator, cribbing (temporary to lift it and permanent to leave it on like a modular home) and 2 steel I beams and yes it will work lol

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad lifted our entire house 7 feet, setting it down on concrete blocks as he went up, using bottle jacks!! Then i tried it on a small structure, after it was 1 foot in the air, man did it start getting wobbly. I could just imagine a wind.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I lifted my cabin 5’ up and got a trailer under it. Then moved it through town with a loader and set it on my property. Raised it another foot and have been using it ever since. Going to raise it again and get a foundation under it hopefully this summer. Get 2 12” 40# per foot wide flange that are about 6’ longer than the length of the building. Then you can lift from outside and never have to go under. Just make sure you have lots of 8x8 timbers for blocking. I will try and find an old picture of how we did my cabin. Went real slick. Lifted it in about 6hrs. My cabin is 32’ x 20’ wide. Put your beams in from the outer walls just a bit less than half way to center.

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_9567.JPG This is what we use at work to split and lift draglines and large shovels. Its capacity is 4.8 million pds. Might be a little heavy for the helicopter. Bump back up

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been in touch with a fellow named Glenn that will be in touch with you. I am sure it will all come together.

we need to raise 2 of our cabins about 4 feet to get them off the ground. is there anyone on here that has the equipment to do this, probably a bunch of jacks. as a club we will supply the material and help with manpower. you supply knowledge and a bill

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys. will have all the info you will need in the next couple of days. so much snow up top it will be a long time before we can get up there. we are planning a sled trip for july 01 that is how much snow there is

Top Bottom