need some opinions about trucks.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
i have a dodge quad cab 3500 and love it only down fall is doing ball joints once a year but not really that bad , the only thing i would do diffrent is maga cab , with that sayed my buddy has a chev with 6.6 and it is a really nice truck to drive also and i think ther box is a few inches longer, head to modify my deck ramps to fit in the dodge tuff one both nice trucks i was looking at both when i bought mine and just went with the best deal
good luck ( dont buy a 6L ford lol )

I dont want to derail this thread but just wanted to offer this...

Switch to Carli ball joints next go round, they will be the last set you ever put in that truck. Bulletproof!!

I run a full Carli suspension, but these will cure your issues!

m1000db

Reaction score
I am on my second duramax, first was a 2002 that I bought used and put 50k on it. only repair i did on it at 150k was the fuel filter housing. Bought a 2010 in March. Love these trucks, i do use mine as a car most of the time, but when I want to pull they are awesome. I like the 6'5" box, mega cab pretty short for pulling a 5th wheel.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I am on my second duramax, first was a 2002 that I bought used and put 50k on it. only repair i did on it at 150k was the fuel filter housing. Bought a 2010 in March. Love these trucks, i do use mine as a car most of the time, but when I want to pull they are awesome. I like the 6'5" box, mega cab pretty short for pulling a 5th wheel.

Megacab box is 6'3"...I pull a gooseneck with it every day, but a 5th in the summer and its fine, no slider.

Saw a 2011 GMC today, look pretty nice, but heavy price tag, not sure how thats gonna fly.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that will sell his 08 ram 3500 with 78000 6 inch lift on 35s for 34000 pm me if intrested

Top Bottom